Chapter 63

Mark keeps blackmailing Tzuyu and keep reminding her remaining days, but the latter don't mind it, she tried to avoid it. And when her Dad knows everything about what Mark did to Sana before, he immediately terminated his contract in Chou Label.

Morning, Tzuyu and Sana was cuddling on the bed. Tzuyu was hugging Sana while the latter was on top of her .....

"You have schedule today Tzuyu~ah??.."

"Mmmm...(灬º‿º灬)♡..."

"Me too, aren't we late already??? It's 9:00 o'clock now..."

"I don't mind being late.. I still want to hug you and cuddle with you..." Tzuyu said as she hugs her more...

"Me too, I love to cuddle with you..." Sana smile as she buried her face to Tzuyu's neck. 

"Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"Is Mark still bothering you??.."

"Mmmm, but I don't mind him at all..."

"Tomorrow is your deadline..."

"I know ...."

"I'm ready, Tzuyu~ah... ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ  I will accept everything... "

"You're being brave now (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ).."

"Because you're giving me strength.. and specially because I have you, in my side." Sana smile, as she kissed Tzuyu's lips...

"I love you Sana..."

"I love you More, Tzuyu~ah 🙂❤️..."

Tzuyu genuinely smile at her....

"Tzuuuu..."

"Mmmm??."

"After our promotion for our Music Video, let's already plan to have a baby, I wanted to build a family and I think I'm now ready to do that .."

Tzuyu's eyes went wide beause of what she hear but at the same time her heart beat was thumping so hard because of happiness...

"R-really??? 😍..."

"Mmmm 🙂 ~ ..."

"B-but how about your career???.."

"I will be in haitus, I will asked pdnim to remove me from TWICE temporarily..."

"A-are you really sure about that???.."

"Yes..." Sana cupped her face... "I'm ready now to be a Mom, and I guess you too since you wanted this for along time right? 🙂.."

"I do (灬º‿º灬)♡ whoahhh... I'm excited.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Me too (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 So let's start planning after our promotion..."

"Arasso ( ˘ ³˘)♥ .." Tzuyu kissed her forehead...

-

JYP Entertainment
Building

TWICE are busy practicing in the Dance Practice Room. While Tzuyu was on the Vocal Room, when suddenly someone called her..

"Ms.Chou..." JYP staff said..

"Yes??.."

"Someone is waiting in the lobby, and she wants to talk to you."

"Who is it ???.."

"It's Nancy..."

"Nancy?? Nancy Mcdonnie??.."

"Yes."