Chapter 58

30 minutes later they already do the cutting ribbon, Tzuyu walks in front as she give her short speech.

After that, the party has been started.
The guest are happily eating while talking and greeting each other and Tzuyu was busy talking with the VIP people from Chou Labels.

Meanwhile, Sana noticed that there's a new guest coming so she excuse herself..

"Tzu, I'll just gonna entertain the new guest..."

"Okay, sure ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ.."

Sana walks until she reached the front door, her eyes went wide the moment she recognized the person in front of her.

"Hi, Sana. It's nice to see you again...." The man smile at her...

"M-Mark..."

Suddenly someone hold Sana's hand...

"Tzu..." Sana uttered...

"What are you doing here?." Tzuyu seriously asked...

"Maybe I attend to the right party right?.."

Mark said, as he show his invitation to Tzuyu... Tzuyu's eyes furrowed the moment she saw the invitation, she was now curious since she didn't invite him.

-

Tzuyu let Mark to go inside since the press and media was now starting to staring at them..

Tzuyu walks Sana through her member, since she need to talk with Lisa.

"Unnie, please take care of my wife. I'll just gonna talk to someone...." Tzuyu said..

"Sure Tzuyu~ don't worry.." Nayeon said...

After that Tzuyu, takes her leave. Meanwhile Jeongyeon noticed something while they're talking...

"Guys, Mark Oppa ~ is staring at you Sana..." She whispered....

"Huh?.." Sana start to feel nervous...

"Ya ~ don't look back... Don't mind him." Momo said, as she hold Sana's hand...

"Why is he here?? Did Tzuyu invite him??.."

"I don't know ~ Tzuyu was also surprised to see him here." Sana answer.

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu went to her office with Lisa.

"Why Mark Tuan is here?? As far as I know I didn't invite that man.." Tzuyu said...

"Didn't you check the message I send last night??. Actually your father is the one who personally invited him."

"What??.."

"Mark will be the new endorser of Chou Label this coming month and the president know that You and Him was working in the same agency, and Mark also mentioned to your father that you, Sana and him are great friends so the president decided to invite him.."

Tzuyu scratch her forehead out of frustration... Tzuyu stayed in her office for a minute when suddenly she hear a knock from the door.

"What are you doing here???.." Tzuyu stood up when she saw Mark..

"Why you seems upset Tzuyu, Is this how you treat your guest???..." Mark smirked...

"What do you need??? What exactly do you want??? Why you suddenly show up here..."

"Are you curious???..." Mark smirked..

"I don't have time to play games with you. You haven't changed at all."

"Don't worry, I don't love Sana anymore. Sana is all yours Tzuyu..."

"Really? That's good to hear."

"But."

Tzuyu suddenly looks at him, as she waits for what he has to say next.

"But, I want to play more games with you. I can't let Sana to be happy. She doesn't deserve to be happy. Actually Sana  doesn't deserve you Chou Tzuyu..." Mark said, as he seated in the couch.

"What???.."

"I want you to divorce Sana...."

"Who are you to command me? I'm not insane to do that."

"You're going to divorce Sana whether you like it or not, or else.... I will gonna upload our sex video in the internet.  I wonder what your parents reaction if they already watch the video.. ~ Ohhh, I'm excited to see it, I'm sure they will be disappointed, How about you??? Do you want to watch it? 😏...." Mark smirked.

Tzuyu just clinched her fist, she suddenly gulp knowing that the person in front of her was absolutely blackmailing her.

"Sana's name will going to be ruined specially in your parents, not just that. her career will also be ruined. She will lose everything when the video starts to spread. So, it's your choice..."

"Don't worry, I won't take Sana. I don't love her anymore. It just that I wanted her to feel the pain I feel before... If I don't deserve to be happy well, that girl doesn't deserve to be happy too."

"I will give you 1 week to think, let me know your answer after 1 week..." Mark stood up....

Mark was about to leave, but he turned his back. "I enjoyed your party by the way." He smile before he leaves Tzuyu in the room...

Tzuyu stayed in her office for almost an hour, she was thinking all what Mark said..

"Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu lift up her head the moment she hear Sana's sweet voice...

"Love..."

"Why you didn't come out? I was waiting for you since earlier.." Sana said, as she walks closer to the latter and hugs her from behind...

"I-I was just tired..." Tzuyu said and force to smile...

"Do you want to go home now?? So that you can rest??.." Sana worriedly said..

"Mmmm ..."

"Okay ~ let's go.. let's bid our good bye's to our guest .."

-

When they got home, Sana suddenly notice the sudden silence of her wife  ....

"Tzuuu..."

"Mmm?."

"Are you alright???..."

"I'am.. I'm just tired 🙂..."

Tzuyu walks closer to her and hold her hands...

"Let's get to bed now, so that you can take a rest too.." she said, as they walks upstairs..

After taking a bath, they're now lying on the bed ...

"You're spacing out..." Sana said.. as he put her amrs to the latter's waist.. "Are you really fine???.."

"Yes, Don't worry..."

"Are you thinking Mark??.."

"Uhm, kind of..."

"Don't worry, I won't fall for him ever. I will avoid him, I promise you that." Sana said, as she snuggled her body to Tzuyu..

"Really???.." Tzuyu opened her arms so that Sana's head can lean on her arms.

"Mmmm, I won't never hurt you again. Never again Tzuyu~ah... So please smile now..." Sana said, as she tried to stretch Tzuyu's lips, and it made this Tzuyu to smile...

"Kiyowo 🙈❤️..." Sana said, and she quickly kissed the latter's  cheeks..

"I love you Sana ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu kissed the latter's crown..

"I love you More Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Sana sweetly answer while she snuggle, more to Tzuyu's body...

xxxxxx