Chapter 19

Days have passed, Tzuyu is still not responding to all Sana's messages..

Meanwhile, Momo and Nayeon fetch Sana they decided to stroll in the mall so that Sana can unwind her mind, since she's been sad and lonely for the passed days..

"Sana ~ya, We will be having our dome tour next month the other girls are excited for you to be back 😊.." Nayeon happily said..

"Me too Unnie .."

"Why are you not smiling?? Are you still thinking Tzuyu???.." Momo asked..

"Hmmm, she has not returned home yet. Did she already tired of me??."

"I saw Tzuyu the other day at the building, and she's busy I think.."

"Where is she staying??.."

"At her friend's condo..."

"Did you already remember something??.."

"A little, but still blurry.. all the scene that flashing on my mind are still blurry.. and you're right, Tzuyu is part of my life.. I always hear her name in my mind... "

"Don't worry Sana, everything's will be fine soon..."

"Ohhhh, Unnie..."

Sana, Momo and Nayeon suddenly turned their head when they hear a familiar voice.

"Oh, Tzuyu~ah..." Momo said, when she saw Tzuyu along with Elkie ..

Sana looks at them, and she noticed the same girl she saw the other day with Tzuyu.

Elkie removed her hands to Tzuyu's arms the moment Sana saw it...

Sana feel a sting on her heart when she saw Elkie clinging her arms to Tzuyu and now she suddenly feel irritated...

"How are you?.." Tzuyu asked, as she was asking Sana...

"I-I'm fine.."

"That's good to hear..." Tzuyu smile at her..

Sana's heart suddenly beat so fast the moment she saw those angelic smile of Tzuyu again...

God knows how she missed to see those smile again, and now she's happy because Tzuyu let her show those smile...

"What are you doing here??.." Momo asked.

"I accompany Elkie Unnie..."

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Elkie smile at them and bow her head...

"Hi Elkie~sshi.." Nayeon wave her hand ..

"Hello Unnie.." Elkie looks at Sana.. "Hi Sana Unnie..." Elkie smile at her, Sana smile back.. an awkward smile since she doesn't know the latter.

"We already meet before, I'm Elkie. I'm Tzuyu's Friend..." Elkie said..

"It's nice to see you again...  I'm sorry if I don't remember you.." Sana said..

"It's okay Unnie 😊.."

"By the way, did you already have your lunch Unnie??.."

"No not yet Tzu, why?? Are you going to treat us??." Momo jokingly said...

"Sure, why not Unnie 😊.." Tzuyu once again look at Sana... "Are you okay with it??.." She asked..

"Uhm, Yes..." Sana shyly said.

"Okay, let's go then 😊..."

After greeting each other, they all went to a  restaurant to have their lunch... while they're all waiting for their order, they continue to talk..