Chapter 78

"I love you Mommy..." Tzuyu smile and kissed her forehead... She laid down beside her as she was also catching her own breath, but suddenly She was surprised when Sana went top of her, wearing her seductive smile...

"Love..." Tzuyu uttered breathlessly...

"We're still not done, daddy..." Sana smirked and slowly lean her face to her... "It's my turn now...." She whispered...

"Wait....D-don't tell me...."

Sana suddenly pinned Tzuyu hands on the bed...

"Yes, Daddy... I'll gonna make you cum tonight .... Your sweet innocent body will going to be mine..." Sana whispered to her ears...

"What did you eat for you to be seductive as that??? Are you drunk???..." Tzuyu curiously asked...

"No, I just wanted to make love with you..."  Sana said while intently looking at Tzuyu's eyes...

"Damn that gaze..." Tzuyu mumbled as she was now slowly turning in once again...

Sana slowly removed Tzuyu's bathrobe, and when she fully removed it she smile, Tzuyu was still wearing her bra and  underwear... 

"Isn't unfair, I'm always the one who naked when we are always making out..."

"Are you going to f*ck me ???.."

Sana's face are getting closer with Tzuyu...

"Yes Daddy..." Sana said she seductively smirked to her....

Seconds later Tzuyu just felt her lips brush against her .. her eyes was opened wide at the sensation that Sana is giving her...

Her heart starts to race fast, as Sana's lips starts moving against her with sync...

"Mmmmm..." Tzuyu can't hold on anymore as a sweet little moan suddenly came out from her mouth...

"Ahhhh.... Damn Sana..." Tzuyu moan, when Sana's lips was now tracing her neck, giving it a wet kisses on it...

Tzuyu just put her hands to the latter's back, she gently caressing it as she was enjoying the pleasurable sensation that her wife is giving her...

"Ahhhhhh ~ S-Sana ....."

Tzuyu became weak, she melt the moment Sana starts sucking her neck. Making small hickey's on it and gently biting it, Sana really made Tzuyu moan her name....

"I love hearing you moaning my name..." Sana smile, as she stop kissing her...

"I can't wait you to f*ck me Mommy.." Tzuyu sweetly smile at her while she caress the latter's face...

Sana just smile at her and claimed her lips once again, their kissed went deep as Sana starts to unclasped Tzuyu's bra...

"Ahhhh sh*t Sana...."

Sana's kisses went down through her open  cleavage, Sana smile within her kisses as he hand starts cupping her left breast gently pinching Tzuyu's nipple  making Tzuyu whimper in mouth as kiss her deeply once again...

"F*ck Sana..." Tzuyu's moan becomes a music to Sana's ears. She lean down as she take the latter's harden nipple into her mouth, sucking it like a baby who want's milk...

"Ahhhhh...  Mommy ~ ..." Sana making Tzuyu's moan again and again, Tzuyu arch her back when she felt Sana's tongue gently playing her nipple... "Damnn ~ this is how it feels, sh*t I-I want more ......" Tzuyu said as she was catching her breathe..

Sana's kisses went down through her abdomen, as she gently removed Tzuyu's underwear ....

Sana smile while staring to Tzuyu's exposed core ....

FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU [BOOK 2] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara