Chapter 41

After Sana's check up Tzuyu and Sana went directly to JYPE Building. When they arrived Sana went to the dance practice room since it's their first day of dance practice for their upcoming comeback while Tzuyu was in the conference room with her manager....

"How's your wife Tzuyu? I heard that you two went to a vacation in Philippines with TWICE members." JYP said...

"Yes, Pdnim, since Sana need to unwind her mind and She's now doing great..."

"I also heard that her memories was already back?.."

"Yes, pdnim.."

"I'm happy to hear that... Thank you for not leaving her side.."

"It's my pleasure to taking care of her.."

"By the way, you will be having your first fan meeting in Taiwan.. you will be staying their in two days..."

"Really???.."

"Yes, I already talked to the event organizer. Your manager will be discussing to you later the full details.."

"Arasso.."

"And, I'm planning to give you your first ever solo concert..."

"R-Really???.."

"Yeah, since you already gained lots of fans all over the world so I think you're ready now to hold your own concert, actually it's a world tour.."

"World Tour??.." Tzuyu again, was surprised on what she heard..

"Yeah, your albums has been on the top charts so why not giving you a world tour right? It will be your gift to your fans.."

"Actually, Pdnim was planning to held your world tour concert next month..." Manager Unnie said..

"There are 10 countries you will visit, including your hometown in taiwan..." Her manager oppa added.

"By the way, Tzuyu~ah your birthday is coming what's your plan??.."

"Ah, about that I already discuss to my managers what I want during my birthday.."

"Really? What is it??.." JYP asked, and look to Tzuyu's manager...

"Tzuyu wants to donates 100,000 ₩ to the children's under JYP foundation and 50,000₩ to the dog animal shelter..." Manager Unnie said...

"That's a lot of Money Tzuyu~ah.."

"I know, but I want to help. It's nothing 😊.."

"Okay, How about for yourself?? What are your plan?? Do you want to have a party??I can tell the organizer .."

"Uhmm, I'll just gonna celebrate my birthday privately with my wife pdnim.. but thank your for your offer..."

"Arasso ~ just tell me if you need anything.. okay??...

"I will.."

-
TWICE
Dance Practice Room

Meanwhile, TWICE are now having their break Sana, Jihyo and Dahyun went to the cafeteria to grab some foods...

While they're are eating, Sana received a message from her wife...
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
Love...