Chapter 51

Sana didn't bother to reply to Tzuyu's messages. She just keep her phone as she was still thinking about what Tzuyu said to her earlier.

"I'm still guilty everytime I remember that mistake .. was she still mad that why she could tell me that?.." Sana asking herself..

"There's actually nothing wrong about what she said, I'm a cheater after all..
(╥﹏╥) and I really regret the mistake I did before ..." She added, and once again she wipe her tears ...

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu still checking her phone if her wife already response to her message but she just made a pout the fact that Sana didn't response anymore...

"Cheer Up Tzu, just talked to her later.." Her Manager Unnie said when she noticed Tzuyu is feeling down.

After Tzuyu's speech, she immediately bid her good-bye's to all the school administration..

Tzuyu and her Managers directly went to the parking lot and when Tzuyu opened the door, she saw her wife peacefully sleeping..

Sana's head was leaning on the window so Tzuyu seated beside her and she gently get Sana's head and she lean in to her shoulder ..

"Sorry.." She whispered, as she gently caressed the latter's face.

"Tzuyu, we will send you guys home now.." Her Manager Oppa said..

"Arasso ~ Oppa .."

-

When they arrived at their house, Sana quickly went upstairs and she was avoiding the latter not because she's mad but because of embarrassment....

Tzuyu directly went to the kitchen, and she  prepared foods for the latter since her wife didn't eat anything earlier...

After putting all the foods in the tray, Tzuyu went to he garden and she picked some flowers there...

When she already prepared everything, she directly went upstairs.. when Tzuyu opened the door she saw Sana on the bed watching korean drama that was aired that time..

Tzuyu walks closer to her, as she seated beside her... Sana feel her presence so she looks at the latter.

"I prepare your lunch, you didn't eat anything earlier..." Tzuyu said, she put down the food in the side table...

"Komawo (๑´•.̫ • '๑).."

"Love...."

"Mmmm???."

"A-Are you mad??.."

"No, don't worry •́  ‿ ,•̀.." Sana force to smile. "To be honest, you're right you're just saying the fact earlier.. The fact that I'am a cheater..." She added.

"No, I didn't mean to say that..."

"Sorry Tzuyu~ah... Am I still hurting your heart because of the mistake I did before?.." Sana's voice suddenly cracked, as she didn't control her emotions anymore and burst into tears...

"Sana..." Tzuyu's heart suddenly broke into pieces the moment she saw her wife crying because of her... "Love, I didn't mean to say that... I was just teasing you earlier. I didn't know that I'll gonna offend you because of my reckless action." She added.

"Sorry for hurting you, sorry because I cheated on you. I won't getting tired by saying sorry to you, I will say it everyday until you forget the heart aches I gave to you.."

"No, Sana... I already forgive you..." Tzuyu quickly hugs her wife... "I should be the one who says sorry here.." Tzuyu kissed her crown... "Stop crying now Love..." She added as she gently caressing the latter's back...