Chapter 43

"Sana...." Tzuyu worriedly mumble to herself... She's on her way home now.. she just went to the flower shop first before going home and while she's driving a sudden lighting strikes the roads, as the heavy rain was continue pouring...

She's aware that all the lights in the city was shut down, that's why she speed up the engine's car because she knows that her wife has a trauma in the thunderstorms...

She tried to call Sana but the latter isn't responding... Tzuyu is now starting to cursing herself on why on Earth she leave her wife alone in the house...

It's breaks her heart when sudden scenario last time was now slowly flashing on her mind when she's also the reason why Sana get into a traumatic scene because of thunderstorm and lightning...

"You're such an idiot Tzuyu, you shouldn't left her alone ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀).." she mumbled...

-

When she finally arrived in their house, she didn't waste any time she immediately enter the house, and the moment she entered she hear a sobs from the living room..

She opened her flashlight on her phone, and she quickly walks to the living room where her wife is...

"Love..."

Tzuyu immediately hugs Sana the moment she saw her crying while hugging her knees.

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana once again burst into tears as she saw and hear the person she's been waiting for the whole time...

Sana immediately hugs the latter, while Tzuyu was gently caressing her back...

"Shhhhh, stop crying now love.. I'm here now..." Tzuyu hugs Sana more tightly, she wanted to feel the latter that she will never leave her alone again... "Shhhh... I'm sorry, sorry for leaving you..." Tzuyu whispered as she kissed the latter's crown..

Sana didn't response, she's tired by screaming and shouting earlier.. the lighting totally drained her energy...

After an hour the rain and lighting finally calm, and The lights finally back... Tzuyu check her wife, and she was now peacefully sleeping ..  Sana was leaning hear head to the latter while, they're holding each other's hand...

Tzuyu gently touch her wife face... Until she saw her swollen eye...

"I'm sorry.." Tzuyu gently touch Sana's eyes... "I made you cry again..." Tzuyu said...

Minutes later, Sana finally woke up ... She slowly opened her eyes and she saw immediately saw Tzuyu...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana immediately hugs her...

"Sorry.." Tzuyu whispered...

"I hate you (ᗒᗩᗕ)..."

"Hmmmm, I know... Sorry for leaving you.. I actually meet chaeyoung unnie..."

"I've been waiting you for the whole hour.. you're too mean (〒﹏〒)..."

"Sorry, I passed by on the flower shop first before going home because I wanted to give you a peace offering.."

"I really hate you.."

Sana face her, Tzuyu smile when she saw her wife's adorable face... Sana's cheeks are still reddish  and her eyes was still swollen...

"You cried a lot.."

"It's your fault (+_+)..."

"Sorry.." Tzuyu kissed Sana's lips.... "I love you 🙂.."

"Still I hate you... (ー_ー゛)..."

Tzuyu just smile at her while messing her hair... But she was suddenly surprised when Sana hugs her...