Chapter 101

6:45 PM Sana was patiently waiting for Tzuyu to come home, because they didn't have the chance to talked since on what happened earlier...

She tried to contact the latter but she isn't responding and her phone was now unattended... Sana was now start worrying, she contacted  Tzuyu's manager and their manager said Tzuyu isn't with them...

After and hour, Tzuyu finally arrived when she enter the house she immediately saw her wife...

"Love..." Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and hugs her....

"Why you took so long? I've been waiting for you since earlier, And I can't contact you..."

"My phone batter was dead, sorry..." Tzuyu burried her face to Sana's neck....

"Why are you saying sorry????..."

"On what happened earlier, I mean on what you saw... It's just an accident.."

"I didn't asked Tzu, I understand...."

"Really?? Are you not mad???.."

"No... Why would I be mad?..."

"Komawo 😊...." Tzuyu quickly kissed her cheeks and hugs her wife once again but Sana removed Tzuyu's hand and escape from her hug....

"Stay there..." Sana said, as she stood up...

"Where are you going?..." Tzuyu curiously asked, but Sana didn't answer she just went to the kitchen and get something...

Minutes later she went back to the living room while holding the first aid kit...

"Why did you get that???.." Tzuyu curiously asked.

"Give me your arms..." Sana said..

"Eh????..."

Sana get Tzuyu's arms, and Tzuyu was surprised to see that her sleeves have a blood stain....

"Ohhhhh... What  happened on this???.." Tzuyu curiously asked and She suddenly remembered that she hit her elbow when Mina accidentally landed on her top..

"Be careful next time..." Sana said as she was cleaning Tzuyu's wound...

"I will, sorry..." Tzuyu pout...

"Where did you go earlier???.. what happen to Mina?..." Sana asked...

"They're okay now, I went to Chaeyoung Unnie's condo and I asked her to come back to Mina..."

"Really??? But why did she left Mina???, I mean what's her reason??? She all even blocked us in IG...." 

"Chaeyoung have illness Love..."

"What do you mean???.."

"She have a kidney failure and she's undergoing in dialysis  she also need a kidney transplant as soon as possible..."

"What????..."

"Yeahhhh, that's why she choose to leave Mina because she doesn't want to be burden to her, she doesn't want to Mina to worry..."

"Aw ~ Now I understand... So she's not cheating with Minari??.."

"No, She did that because of her love with Mina."

"Then let's help Chaeyoung......"

"We will, I will call Mom tomorrow and asked for any help."

"But, I'm happy that she already came back to Mina. I'm sure Mina will take care of her..."

"I'm also sure about that Love..."

"Here, it's done.." Sana said as she finish putting Tzuyu's arms some band aids.