Chapter 2

Morning ...

Tzuyu was outside of the house, she's done putting all their luggage in the car.. she's now waiting for her wife to come out...

"Daebak, what she's still doing??.." Tzuyu mumble to herself as she look at her wrist watch.

Tzuyu decided to call Sana, who was now in their room and still putting some make up...
.
.
.
.
.

C.Tzuyu ❤️
Is
Calling You....

Sana: Tzuyu~ahhh...

Tzuyu: Why you took so long?? We're getting late... What are you still doing??

Sana: I'm still doing my make up.... ☺️

Tzuyu: What? 🤦

Sana: I'll go down now.. Wait...

Sana turned off her phone and immediately go downstairs...

"Sorry 😁😁.." Sana said as she made a puppy eyes to Tzuyu...

"Fine.. get in now... Manager~nim is now waiting for us in the airport..."

"Okay.." Sana was about to get into the car when she suddenly hit her head.. "Ouch..." She rubs her head...

"Ya...." Tzuyu checks Sana head... "Are you okay???.."

"It's hurt, but it's okay.." Sana said as she still rubbing her head..

"Please be careful.... You're such a clumsy squirrel... Please take care of yourself..."

Sana just could only pout because Tzuyu is now starting to nag at her...

"You're always making me worried 😑.."

Tzuyu said as she starts the engine...

"Tzuu...." Sana just pout when Tzuyu started not to talked to her...

Tzuyu steal some glances on her wife and she suddenly smile as she saw Sana's adorable expression....

"Smile now ^^..." Tzuyu open her right hand to pat Sana's head... Sana looks at her and cling her arms to the latter...

"Aren't you now mad at me??.." Sana pouts..

"How can I be mad at you if I already saw your adorable expression 😊 ㅋㅋㅋ you really looks like a squirrel..."

"Nu mohae...."

"Is your head still hurt??.."

"Not anymore..."

"That's good to hear 😊..."

After 30 minutes of driving they already arrived at GMP international airport, Tzuyu's Manager and some security escorted them until they safely reached inside the airport...

Tzuyu and Sana was now on their seats inside the business class passenger... The stewardess walks closer to them....

"Good Morning Ma'am, What drinks do you like???.."