Chapter 23

Tzuyu and Sana was now on their way to their restaurant in Gangnam. Tzuyu decided to tag Sana along with her, so that the latter won't be bored in the house..

"So we have a restaurant?.."

"Yes, but it's still not yet open. actually they just only finished the other day."

"Ohhh, I see..."

"We will go there, because the interior designer will be coming there today ... We will choose the designs they will be putting inside.." 

"Ah, Arasso ."

"Then after that, we can do the grocery 😊."

-

After 30 minutes of travel they already arrived in the restaurant.. the Manager immediately greeted them the moment they enter...

"Ms.Chou, Good Afternoon.. Good Afternoon Mrs.Chou.." The Manager bow her head...

"By the way, Love. She's Lisa Manoban the Manager of our restaurant..."

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Sana greeted her, and Lisa smile at her.

"Ms.Chou, This is Rosè Uhm, she's the interior designer I'm talking about..."

"Hi, Ms.Chou.." Rosè stood up from the chair and came closer to Tzuyu.. "It's nice meeting you." She smile and said in a flirty way while she extend her hand to Tzuyu..

Sana suddenly feel uneasy because of Rosè's sudden act.

"Ohh, It's nice meeting you Rosè.." Tzuyu smile at her, and Sana saw it..

"Why does she need to smile??." Sana mumbled to herself. She don't know, but she suddenly feel irritated because of Rosè..

-

Minutes later, their discussion has been started. Tzuyu was intently listening on what Rosè's saying ...

"Uhmm, isn't too expensive?? ..." Tzuyu asked because of Rosè's offered for the table they will be using...

"I can lowered the price if you want.." Rosè said in a flirty way while holding Tzuyu's hand...

Sana became  more irritated because of what she do, meanwhile Tzuyu quickly remove her hand...

"I will think about it first.." Tzuyu said.

"Uhmm, Tzu.." Sana get Tzuyu's attention.

"Yes, Love?.." Tzuyu looks at her..

"I'll just gonna wait you in the car.. My head suddenly hurt.." She excuse..

"Are you okay??? Is still hurt??.."

"I'm fine.. I'll just gonna rest in the car.."

"Are you sure?? Do you want me to walks you there?.."

"No, need just continue on what you're doing. I'll just wait you there."

"Okay.."

-

When Sana gets in the car, she can't hold her irritation anymore ...

"The hell is wrong with that girl 😐 she is obviously flirting with Tzuyu ..." Sana mumbled... "Ughhh, she already ruined my afternoon.." Sana stomped her feet.

Meanwhile, inside the restaurant Tzuyu notice what Rosè's is doing ...

"Enough.." Tzuyu said...

"Why?."

"You can just send me all the photos of your designs ... I'll wait it until tonight so that I can review it.."

"Why, Aren't you like that I'm discussing it you now??."

"I still have plan with my wife this afternoon, so I'll take my leave now. You can just talk to Lisa instead.."

"But..."

"And by the way..." Tzuyu lean her face to Rosè's ears... "I don't like what you did earlier. I hope that will never happen again." She whispered, before she leave..

When Tzuyu went to her car, she noticed Sana mumbling something and she looks so irritated..

Tzuyu suddenly smile, when she saw her so Tzuyu  immediate enter her car...

"Oh, You're here.." Sana was surprised to see the latter.

"I'm getting bored inside.." Tzuyu said.. "And I'm uncomfortable with Rosè.."

"You also noticed it?? I also feel uneasy  towards her that's why I left you there.. you know what, she's just basically flirting with you... did you see her eyes??? Ughh ..  She's annoying.."

Tzuyu just smiling watching Sana's complain.. Sana is absolutely jealous towards Rosè and the latter noticed it..

"She already ruined my afternoon.." She added.

"ㅋㅋㅋ Are you jealous??.."

"I don't know? But I feel so irritated right now..😐😐.."

"Aigoooo.." Tzuyu messed up Sana's hair.. "Just don't mind her, beside I'm not interested on her.." Tzuyu said, and Sana suddenly looks at her.

"R-Really?.."

"Mmmm, My eyes just only looking for one girl and it's you.." Tzuyu held Sana's hand... "So, Don't be irritated now and just focus on me." Tzuyu smile at her and kissed her hand.

Sana's heart, suddenly beat so fast.. she really feel so in love right now with the latter even though she still not yet fully remembered all her memories with her..

-

Tzuyu and Sana went now in the grocery store to have a grocery shopping ... Tzuyu was pushing the cart, while Sana was checking the paper that contain of the list they need.

While walking, Tzuyu suddenly slide her hand to Sana's hand, and she immediately entertwined it.

Sana was surprised, she look at the latter and Tzuyu face her...

"I just want to hold your hand..." She said, as she sweetly smile to the latter...

Sana didn't protest, since she likes it too.. her heart was beating in happiness right now, she can't believe that her heart will still beating for Tzuyu ....

xxxxx

Next Update:
3:00 PM