Chapter 61

Tzuyu woke up early as she prepare their breakfast, while she's cooking she suddenly received a message from unknown number.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
Unknown

Unknown:
You only have 3 days left.
Did you already decided???

seen

Tzuyu deep a big sigh when  she read it. She admit that she still doesn't know what to do, she just shook her head and tried to averted her thoughts..

Minutes later, Tzuyu suddenly feel Sana's presence on her back who is now hugging her from behind.

"Good Morning Tzuyu~ah.." Sana sweetly  greeted her.

"Good Morning Love.." Tzuyu face her, as she hugs the latter tightly..

"Are you alright?? Why you look so gloomy today???.."

"I'm fine...🙂" Tzuyu force to smile...

"You're not fine Tzuyu, I know you. You're hiding something from me. I've been observing you for the past few days I know you have a problem. Tell me what is it???."

"Mark..." Tzuyu said in a lowered voice...

"What about Mark???.."

"H-he is blackmailing me."

"What????.."

"He wanted me to divorce you, because if not he will going to spread your sex video with him in the internet, I-I don't want you to receive a lots of hurtful and negative comments from the people. I also don't want JYP to be disappointed with you, specially my parents ....."

"So, Y-You're really going to divorce me?? Tzu, I can take all the pain, all the hurtful and negative comments I will take all the consequences but please just don't leave me ."

"I don't want to divorce you, but I also don't want you to be hurt I can't take that."

"So what decision you've made???.."

Tzuyu didn't answer, she was just looking at Sana...

"Tzuyu~ahhhh..."

"Sorry..."

"So you've made a decision without me knowing it???.."

Sana's burst into tears, Tzuyu's heart sting by seeing her wife crying in front of her...

"I hate you..." Sana wipe her tears, as she immediately run away and walks upstairs...

Tzuyu continue to cook, and when she finished cooking she went upstairs to check her wife... And there she saw a crying squirrel who is now lying on the bed...

"Love...."

"Don't call me love, if you're just going to divorce me..." Sana said, Tzuyu can still hear her sobs...

"Let's have a breakfast..."

"I don't want to eat.."

"I'll just leave your food in the table then. I'm going to work now..."  Tzuyu said, but Sana didn't response anymore...

-

JYP Entertainment
Vocal Room

"You told her???.." Chaeng asked 

"Uhmmm, She's mad at me..."

"What did she say??.."

"She told be that she can take all the negative comments about her. She will bare the consequences.. but... But as her wife I can't take that, I can't bare watching my wife receiving all those negative comments if the video spread... I don't want that to happen.."

"So, you're really going to divorce her??.." Chaeyoung asked while looking in the paper.

"I will, It's for her own sake

"I will, It's for her own sake. I will do everything..."

"Daebak, my head is aching because of Mark..." Chaeyoung massage her own temple.

Tzuyu was worried to Sana, she know that she already hurt her feelings. She tried to contact her but the latter isn't responding so she decided to message Momo...

.
.
.
.

Momo Unnie

C.Tzuyu:
Unnie???

Momo Unnie:
Tzuyu~ah 😍

C.Tzuyu:
Is Sana with you???

Momo Unnie:
Yes, She's here.

Momo Unnie:
We are filming our
Music Video right now. 🎬

Momo Unnie:
By the way, Did you two fought?
She looks so gloomy right now..

C.Tzuyu:
Hmmm, I hurt her feelings...

Momo Unnie:
Eh????.... Why??

C.Tzuyu:
Because I'm planning to divorce her.

Momo Unnie:
WHAT????  \(°o°)/

Momo Unnie:
Ya ~ Chou Tzuyu are you serious??

C.Tzuyu:
I have no other choice, Mark is blackmailing me Unnie ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

Momo Unnie:
What????

C.Tzuyu:
He will spread Sana's scandal video if I won't divorce my wife. I don't want to see Sana hurt Unnie..

Momo Unnie:
But, you'll gonna break her heart if you will divorce her Tzuyu...

C.Tzuyu:
I know (╥﹏╥)

Momo Unnie:
What is Sana's reaction about this?

C.Tzuyu:
She told me that she will take all the consequences..

Momo Unnie:
So it mean's Sana Is ready to fight for you Tzuyu ~ She already choose you over her career..  please think again, you two will overcome this if you will solve the problem together.. 

Momo Unnie:
We are always here Tzuyu.

C.Tzuyu:
Unnie, Please take care of my wife.

Momo Unnie:
I will... ~ Cheer up okay?
Fighting Tzuyu~ah! ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

xxxxx

There are times when you have to sacrifice a precious thing even when you do not want to ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)