Chapter 99

Monday Tzuyu and Sana woke up early because TWICE have a early schedule today .. while Tzuyu will have a meeting with her manager for her new single album...

"Love, what's your schedule today???.." Tzuyu asked Sana...

"Uhmm, We will have a cooking film later at JTBC building ..."

"Arasso, aren't you going to JYPE Building first??.."

"I will..."

"Arasso, let just go there together.."

"Okay (◍•ᴗ•◍).."

-
Meanwhile, Mina decided now to talked with Chaeyoung since she can't bare the weight that's she's feelings right now. She really badly want to talked to Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung didn't do anything or seems she doesn't care at all and seems like she gave up already...

Mina Leave their dorm in 5:00 AM, when everybody was still sleeping. She wear her thick jacket and she also wear mask... Mina get a taxi and directly went to Chaeyoung's condo...

When she arrived in the building she took a deep breath, she's nervous and excited at the same time since she will saw Chaeyoung again... she already made up her mind, She will give Chaeyoung another chance.

Mina was now infront of Chaeyoung's condo, She pressed the door bell, and seconds later someone opened the door...

Mina's eye's went wide when she saw Somi inside Chaeyoung's unit, Somi seems like she just woke up, and Mina noticed that Somi was wearing Chaeyoung's oversized shirt...

Somi, was also shocked when she saw the latter. She don't know what to say, they're both frozen...

"Somi~ya... Who is that???.."

This time Mina hear Chaeyoung's voice..and seconds later the latter came out from the room...

"M-Minari..." Chaeyoung's eyes went wide when she saw Mina standing outside...

Mina can't control her emotions anymore she was now suddenly burst into tears...

"Minari..." Chaeyoung was about to walks closer to her but Mina suddenly run away.

Her heart was slowly stabbing with a knife, she's now cursing herself why on earth she went to Chaeyoung's condo...

She's hurt, she's mentally hurt... She don't really know what to do, she can't breathe because she crying too hard...

-

Meanwhile, when TWICE woke up they immediately notice that Mina isn't there anymore... They started to become worried when their manager didn't also know where she is...

Tzuyu and Sana was now on their way to JYP Entertainment Building when they received the information that Mina is missing...

"She's also not answering my phone.." Sana worriedly said, while trying to contact Mina..

"But it's ringing???.."

"Yes..."

"Love..." Tzuyu held Sana's left hand when she noticed that her wife is now start panicking... "Mina is fine, maybe she's just roaming around, she will be back love... Calm down okay??..."

After an hour they already arrived in JYP Entertainment, TWICE was now also there...

"Let's find Mina.." Jihyo said... "Guys we need to calm down, we will find Mina okay???.." she added.

They decided to scattered to Find Mina in JYPE Building... Tzuyu also help them to find the latter.

Tzuyu went to the 10th floor and she check all the rooms there but Mina isn't there, until suddenly a one place suddenly pop up on her mind...

"Rooftop..." Tzuyu said to herself, and immediately runs through the rooftop...

When she arrived in the rooftop, her instinct never failed her since the latter was really there, but Tzuyu's eyes went wide when suddenly she noticed that Mina was tip toeing in the railings...

"MINA UNNIE!!.." Tzuyu runs to her and quickly grab her waist, and it cause this to Mina to landed on top of her....

"Unnie, what the hell are you thinking?!..." Tzuyu shouts at her....

"Ohhhhh... *hik* T-Tzuyu~ahhh..."

Tzuyu's eyebrows suddenly furrowed when she noticed Mina's eyes and action...

"Wait, are you drunk????.." Tzuyu smell Mina's breath....

"Chaeyoung *hik* she's ... she's living now with that girl..." Mina laugh with full of bitterness...

"What happened?? Did you guys talked??? Did you went to her condo????..."

"Mmmmm *hik*... It's hurt... I-It's hurt Tzuyu~ah..." Mina's tears once again falls down...

"Unnie...."

Tzuyu's heart suddenly feel a sting whe  Mina cried, because she also feel this before when Sana cheated on her...

"T-Tzuyu~ah *hik* she doesn't Love me anymore..." Mina buried her face to Tzuyu's neck, while latter can still hear her sobs...

"Unnie, stop crying now..." Tzuyu said as she gently caressing the latter's back...

"T-Tzuyu~ah... I-I hope *hik* I can find... I can find someone like you..." Mina gently touch Tzuyu's face...

"U-Unnie...."

"I'm ....*hik* I'm tired now..." Mina suddenly close her eyes as her face landed on Tzuyu's neck....

"Unnie???..."

Tzuyu hear Mina's little snore..... Mina  was now fall asleep because of tiredness...

"Tzuyu~ahhhh..."

Tzuyu's eyes went wide when she hear a familiar voice calling her name.. she slowly turned her head around...

"Sana...."

xxxx