Chpater 39

Seoul, South Korea

Tzuyu, is still sleeping the moment she feel that no one's hugging her she opened her arms and feel her wife's presence.. when she didn't feel Sana's presence she slowly opened her eyes and there's no squirrel beside her...

Tzuyu rubs her eyes, when suddenly she smell something delicious down the kitchen. A smile form on her lips, she quickly went to the bathroom and do her morning routines before she go downstairs.

Tzuyu smile, the moment she saw her wife who was now busy cooking at the kitchen. She went closer to Sana and give her a back hug and when Sana feel her presence, she looks at her and give her a sweetest smile.

"Good Morning..." Tzuyu whispered..

"Good Morning Tzuyu~ah 🙂.."

"My wife is really back ❤️.." Tzuyu kissed her cheeks, And turned around to face her...

Tzuyu was holding her waist while Sana's arms was on her nape...

"I'll gonna make it up to you...I will in-charge in the kitchen starting now.."

"Arasso ." Tzuyu touch Sana's face and she gently caressing it.. "I'm happy that you're back.."

"I'm happy because you never gave up on me. I love you .." Sana tip toe, and quickly kissed her wife.

"You have scheduled today??.."

"Yes, I have. We have meeting with JYP today.. How about you?.."

"I will volunteer today at the animal shelter.."

"Ah, arasso aren't you passed by in JYP later??.."

"I will, I will picked you up later... We'll going home together.."

"Really?! 😍.."

"Mmmm ~ 🙂 so wait me.. I'll just gonna message you later.."

"Okay, Tzuyu~ah (灬º‿º灬)♡.."

"Love...."

"Hmmm??.."

"Be careful today okay? This is your first going to work after the accident.. please avoid the medias and be careful with some sesang fans.."

"I will, and Don't worry because I have my manager they will take care of me..."

"That's good to hear... Just message me or call me if you're bored okay?.."

"Arasso (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

"By the way, Tomorrow is your check up schedule with Dr.Kim we already have a morning appointment on him so we will go there early..."

"Okay, Noted Tzuyu~ah ..."

-

JYP Entertainment
Dance Practice Room

When they finished meeting with JYP TWICE are now in the Dance Practice Room as their Dance Instructor was discussing the choreography of the dance in their new music video.

After an hour, They already done practicing and they are currently having their snacks...

"Dahyunie, Momoring what's wrong with you two?? Did you fought???.." Jeongyeon suddenly asked as she noticed that Dahyun & Momo was avoiding each other.

"No Unnie.. I'm just tired and I know Momo Unnie too.." Dahyun smile and answer...

"Ya ~ what happened again?.." Sana whispered to Momo.

"We fought, I already admit to her that I don't see her in a  romantic way..."

"Aw~ just give Dahyun some time's and space.. so that she can move on..."