Chapter 50

Morning Tzuyu & Sana was picked up by Tzuyu's Manager and they're now heading to Hanlim University...

When they arrived in the University the staffs and the University Administration quickly accommodate them..
you can hear a loud of cheering and screaming from all the students when they saw Tzuyu & Sana, after waving to all the students,  the security guide the couple in their designated sits...

"Whoahhh, you're so popular here Tzu.." Sana whispered...

"You're also popular tho ... You have a lots of fan boys here.."

"Ohhh really???..."

"Mmmmm... ~ (˘・_・˘).."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Why are your face like that? ^^.." Sana gently touch the latter's chin and she face Tzuyu to her...

"Ughhh .. those 3 guys, they're checking you out ...."

"Huh, where?.." Sana was about to look at them but Tzuyu quickly stop her.

"Hey, Don't look at them (ー_ー゛)..."

"ㅎㅎㅎ Arasso..." Sana pinched her cheeks..

"And please, eye's on me..."

"Mmmm (^_^メ)..."

-

Minutes later, there are groups of girl students walks closer to their sits ...

"Tzuyu~Unnie.."

"Hi (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。.." Tzuyu wave her hands, and the girls giggled..

"Hi Sana ~ Unnie (灬º‿º灬)♡.." Then they greeted Sana, who just smile back at them.

"Tzuyu ~Unnie can you sign our albums?.."

"Yeah sure ( ˘ ³˘)♥.."

After entertaining her fans Tzuyu's attention went back to her wife .....

"Love, do you want to eat?? The staffs gave us foods..."

"Nope.." Sana said, as she was busy browsing on her phone and she didn't even bother to look at Tzuyu ..

"What are you doing??.."

"I'm just browsing to my phone..."

"Why are you not looking at me?.." Tzuyu pouts...

"Cause I don't want to.."

"Eh? ~ Are you mad? What did I do this time?.."

"Nothing, I just don't want to look around as I can still see your fans girls giggling while staring at you..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Are you perhaps..."

"Yes, Tzu ¯\_〳 •̀ o •́ 〵_/¯ .."

"ㅎㅎㅎ Kiyowo ..." Tzuyu patted her head. "You don't know how to handle your jealousy eh?.."

"I just don't like seeing them giggle because of you ...."

"They're just a fan ~ and as if you don't have any fan boys here, I see some students checking you out earlier..."

"I know ~ but I don't wanna entertain them. I won't entertain guys from now on except my managers and my close friends.."

"Ohhh, so you're loyal to me now.."

"Ya ~ I'm loyal to you since first ヽ(。◕o◕。)."

"Ohhhh, seems not.." Tzuyu teasingly said..

"What???..."

"You cheated on me before (@_@) remember??...."

"Nu mohae.. ┐( ˘_˘)┌ .."