Chapter 12

Tzuyu feels like she was bound by heaven and earth when her own wife could not recognize her.

"Sana, don't you recognize her? She's  tzuyu. she is your wife." Mrs.Minatozaki said ...

"Love..."

"I'm sorry, But I don't know you... And please stop calling me Love."

-

While Sana was having her breakfast, Tzuyu and Sana's parents was outside and they're currently talking to the doctor.

"Don't worry, that's normal specially if the patient was a victim of car accident. It's normal to loose her memory..."

"B-But how come, why am I the only one who she doesn't remember?.." Tzuyu asked.

"Maybe because you are the first and last person on the patient's mind while the accident happens... But don't worry her memory will back soon..."

"Many symptoms of brain injury won't appear right away you should always continue to monitor her even at home, because she will feel Headache, spinning sensation, mild confusion, nausea and temporary ringing in the ears. So, don't leave her side."

"I understand.."

"Don't worry, I guarantee you her memories will be back it will take time but if you will help her it much better but I'm warning you, you should be more patience when it comes to this situation because Sana will be feel irritability and uncomfortableness for your presence since she don't remember you..."

"I will, I understand now... As long as her memories will be back.. I'm willing to wait..."

"Okay, That's all ..just call me again if you need anything.. I'll take my leave now." The doctor said...

"Tzuyu~Chan...we are very sorry for what happened.. we hope that you still forgive our daughter.." Mr.Minatozaki said.

"I should be the one to apologize to you especially with Sana. It wouldn't have this happened if I had answered your daughter's question to me. It's actually my fault."

"Don't leave her Tzuyu, We are begging you. Don't leave Sana..." Mrs.Minatozaki said.

"I won't... I promise you that..."

-

After some minutes they went back to the room, and Sana was still having her breakfast... Tzuyu closer to her and get her spoon since she noticed that the latter was having a hard time lifting her arms...

"I will feed you.." Tzuyu said and seated beside her.

"You're still here?.."

"Why?? Are you expecting me to leave??."

"Yes??.."

"I will not leave, I will stay here.."

Tzuyu lean the spoon closer to Sana's mouth and Sana accept the food ....

"Wait..." Sana said as she was continue munching... "Why are you talking to me informally???.." She glared at the latter.

"Because you're my wife.."

"I don't remember you. why are you the only one I can't remember?? why, did you do something to me? are you the reason why I'am here? 🤨."

"Sana... There's a reason why you can't remember Tzuyu... Just give her a chance.. she will help you to remember everything.." Nayeon Said .. 

"I'm not comfortable with her presence.."

"Allow me to prove myself to you love.." Tzuyu held Sana's hands..