Chapter 73

Tzuyu and Sana was currently wating for Darren & Tiffany, since Tiffany invited them to watch a movie...

"Love, are you alright???.." Tzuyu asked, the moment she noticed that Sana is not in a good mood.

"I'm fine."

"Yeah..."

"Jiê jie!! ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ ..." Tiffany shouts, Tzuyu turned around and she saw Tiffany and Darren walking closer to them..

Meanwhile Sana feel uneasy the moment she saw Darren, she admits that Darren has a good looks but she's uncomfortable with him since he courted Tzuyu before...

"Hi, Tzuyu.." Darren sweetly smile and greeted Tzuyu..

"Hi, It's nice to see you again 🙂.." Tzuyu smile back...

"Jiê jie, Darren missed you 🙂 ~ he told me that he can't wait to see you earlier." Tiffany said..

"Ah 🙂.." Tzuyu smile awkwardly..

"Is this your wife?.." Darren looks at Sana..

"Yeah, She's Sana.."

"Ohh, Hi Sana. It's nice to see you. I'm Darren..." Darren smile as she extend his hand..

"Hi, it's nice meeting you too." Sana said, she also extend her hand to have a shake hands with him.

-

Minutes later, after they bought tickets they're now heading inside the Cinema. When they're now start walking, Sana suddenly cling to Tzuyu' arms since the place was too dark only the big screen in front was giving the the lights in the room.

Tzuyu noticed that her wife was getting scared so she immediately held Sana's hand.

"Jiê jie here's our chairs..."

Sitting Position
Sana | Tzuyu | Darren | Tiffany

While the movie isn't even started, Tzuyu and Darren was talking. Meanwhile Sana feels that she is out of place because she does not understand what they are talking about, she only hears Tzuyu laughing or they both laugh.

"Seriously, Tzuyu~ you're really not going to talk to me??? Hello????..." Sana irritatedly mumbled, while looking at her wife.

"Tsk..." Sana just rolled her eyes and continue eating her pop corn...

Minutes later, a foreign guy suddenly seated beside Sana and Tzuyu didn't noticed it since she busy talking with Darren.

"Hi... " The foreign guy smile as she greeted Sana..

"Hi 🙂.." Sana smile back...

"Are you Sana???.."

"You know me???.."

"Of course ( ◜‿◝ )♡ TWICE are very popular here in LA. I'm a fan by the way." The guy extend his hand...

"Really?? ~ Whoahh it's nice meeting a ONCE here." Sana said as she gave her a shake hand.

"It's nice meeting you in person (灬º‿º灬)♡ you are really  beautiful 🙂.."

"Thank You 🙈❤️..." Sana said, this time Tzuyu notice that her wife is talking with someone.

"Love..."