Chapter 71

Morning, Sana is the first one who woke up  she check her wife and Tzuyu was still sleeping. Sana smile as she quickly kissed the latter's cheeks before she stood up to prepare their breakfast.

While she's cooking her phone suddenly ring. She get it and check who's calling her...

.
.
.
.
.

Momoring
Is Calling You....
📞|❌

Momo: Sana~ya 🙂

Sana: Momo~ya ❤️

Momo: How are you? ~ what are you doing right now???

Sana: I'm doing good 🙂 I'm preparing our breakfast right now... Tzuyu is still sleeping. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Momo: Ohhhh (灬º‿º灬)♡

Sana: How about you?? ~

Momo: We just got home, and we're having our dinner right now. I'm with Dahyun and Mina... ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ

Sana: Ohhh, how's the fan signing event??

Momo: It's good, ONCE are asking you. They're sending you lots of love and gifts...

Sana: Really???...

Momo: Yes, They Miss you ~ If you have time do  VLIVE and greet them... They're supporting you 🙂

Sana: Okay 🙂❤️

Momo: See you soon, Sana~tang ❤️ if you already get better let's visit Hawaii ...

Sana: Really?? 😍

Sana: I wanted to go there too ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Momo: We will visit it together so get well soon okay??..

Sana: Arasso, Momoring (灬º‿º灬)♡...

Momo: Gonna call you again later 🙂 I'll just gonna finish my meal..

Sana: Okay 🙂❤️

-

After having a phone conversation with Momoring, Sana continue cooking and after she prepare everything she now decided to wake up her wife.

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana gently tap Tzuyu's shoulder..

"Mmm??."

"Wake up now, I already prepared our  breakfast..."

Tzuyu stretch her arms as she slowly opened her eyes..

"Good Morning ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana said while she quickly kissed Tzuyu's lips...

"Good Morning Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu smile and hugs her...

"Get up now, Let's have our breakfast.."

"Arasso (灬º‿º灬)♡.."

Tzuyu do her morning routine first before she went to the dining area amd exactly she received a call from Tiffany..

.
.
.
.
.