Chapter 31

"Cheers 🍻 !!.." Nayeon said, as she raised her glass...

"Cheers 🍻!!!..

TWICE are having a good time, inside the VIP room. Jihyo and Jeongyeon was singing, while Momo, Sana and Nayeon was on the front dancing and singing while holding their glass..

Meanwhile, The other's are just talking and eating... Mina and Chaeyoung are having their moment while Tzuyu and Elkie was talking ...

"You shouldn't let Sana~Unnie drink Tzuyu~ah..."

"Huh???.."

Tzuyu lean her face to Elkie as she cannot hear what she's saying because of the loud music ...

"Unnie, I can't hear you.." Tzuyu shouts as she made a sign...

Elkie lean her face to Tzuyu.. "I said you shouldn't let Sana Unnie Drink!!.." Elkie shouts on her ears..

Sana turned around to check Tzuyu but her eyebrows suddenly furrowed the moment she saw how close Tzuyu and Elkie's face to each other..

She just rolled her eyes, and turned her back.. she suddenly feel irritated as the burning jealously was slowly drowning her..

"It's okay Unnie, I'm here. I actually allowed her to drink..." Tzuyu said, as she lean her face more to Elkie's ears..

Minutes, later when the song finally done Sana went back to her sit.. she still feel annoyed on what she saw earlier so get the bottle of beer, she was about to pour it do her glass when suddenly...

"Love... You already drink a lot.." Tzuyu said.. as she get the bottle.

"I'm still not yet drunk..." Sana said as she get back the bottle and pour it to her glass and quickly drink it..

"Are you alright???.." Tzuyu suddenly cupped Sana's face.. "Your cheeks are burning already.. stop drinking now.."

"I hate you.." Sana move Tzuyu's hands away..

Tzuyu was absolutely surprised because of what Sana did. She don't know why her wife is acting that way again, but she can't help but to smile because of Sana's adorable angry face ....

"Don't smile 😐.."

"Why are you angry again? what did I do?.." Tzuyu smile at her, as she messed Sana's hair...

"Don't touch me 😐.." She stood up and seated beside Nayeon and Momo ...

Minutes later, Sana and the other Unnie's was now completely drunk except for Jihyo ...

Love, we are going back to the hotel now..." Tzuyu help Sana to stand up...

"Ohhh! Tzuyu~ah *hik* M-my Love..." Sana smile wide as she cupped Tzuyu's face...

"Get yourself together.. you are competing drunk..." Tzuyu said, as she immediately catch Sana when she was about to fall because of dizziness.

The VIP room was now in the mess. Dahyun, helping Momo who is still drinking while eating.. while Mina and Chaeyoung was dealing with Jeongyeon who was still continue singing while raising her glass.

Meanwhile, Elkie and Jihyo who was now having a hard time because of Nayeon because she keep kissing their cheeks Everytime they helped her to stand up..

"Love, Let's go now..." Tzuyu help Sana once again to stand up when all of a sudden she vomit to Tzuyu's clothes...

-

The maknae was having a hard time for almost an hour before they safely get back to the hotel...

"Love, take a shower first... I'll just gonna change My clothes .."

FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE - SATZU [BOOK 2] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें