Chapter 21

Morning 7:30 AM, Sana wake up too early she can't help but to feel excited knowing that Tzuyu will return home now...

Sana have her breakfast first before she starts cleaning the house... She even returned all Tzuyu's clothes in their room.

She check her phone if Tzuyu already message her but there's no message from the latter so again she continue to clean...

Minutes later, she seated at the couch, the moment she's done cleaning...

"Hmmm, how about if I cook for her??.. but since I lost my memory I can't even cook now..." Sana pouts as she looks Gucci...

Gucci jumped on her and immediately licked Sana's face...

"Uh, since I did a mistake and I hurt her... I'lll gonna cook for her... You will help me right??.." Sana said, as she carried Gucci... Tzuyu's dog just cutely barks at her...

-

Meanwhile, at Elkie's condo Tzuyu was now packing her things...

"Are you now going home??.." Elkie asked, as she sips her coffee while watching Tzuyu...

"Yes Unnie, I already made up my mind. Thank you by the way for letting me to stay here..."

"Your always welcome here Tzu, I'm happy that Sana Unnie was now slowly realizing your worth.. I hope she can now remember now everything...."

"I hope so Unnie 😊.."

-
Sana check the time and it's been 10:45 AM now, and the fact that she still cooking.. she's cooking watching a cooking steps in Youtube... When suddenly Tzuyu's name appears on her phone screen... So, She immediately check the latter's message.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
Sana... ❤️

Sanapomu:Hey ~ 🙈

Sanapomu:
Hey ~ 🙈

C.Tzuyu:
I'm on my way now ~😊

Sanapomu:
Really??

Sanapomu:
Arasso...