Chapter 26

Tzuyu and Sana was on the living room and they're watching some movies, and Sana suddenly notice that Tzuyu was stealing some glances on her.

"Why?do you have something to say?."

"N-Nothing... It just that, I'm just checking on you..."

"Are you still worried.."

"Mmmm.."

"Tzu, I'm okay... Don't worry if I feel something I'll gonna tell you..."

Sana can see from Tzuyu's eyes the bothersome ...

"But ...."

"I'm fine..." Sana quickly laid her head down to Tzuyu's lap...

"Don't worry now.." Sana lift her right arms and she gently touch Tzuyu's face..

"I love you..." Tzuyu said, as she was looking directly to Sana's eyes.

Sana smile at her, she pulled Tzuyu's nape and quickly kiss the latter on the lips...Tzuyu was surprised because of what Sana did, her heart beat was suddenly racing so fast...

"S-Sana ...."

"Kiyowo 😆 You're blushing right now ." Sana smile at her...

"Ey, you stole a kiss from me...and I was caught off guard..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ You always stealing kisses from me, so we're just quitz 😊..."

"You always surprised me because of your sudden moves..."

"I don't know, but my body wanted to do it tho, Why? Don't you like it??..."

"I like it... I do really like it Love..." Tzuyu smile at her kissed Sana's forehead...

"Anyways, are you ready for our trip??.."

"Mmmm, how about you??.."

"Me too 😊 we've been in the Philippines before when we do a concert but, we don't have the chance to explore that country..."

"Then, soon we will explore it together.."

"Elkie will join us, Momo told me earlier.."

"Elkie Unnie?.."

"Yeah.. Nayeon Unnie wanted to invite her."

"Ohhh, that's gonna be fun... I hope Elkie Unnie can join us so that she can rest even in just a couple of days..."

"You're really close with her..." Sana said..

"Uhmm, we've been friends for a long time.. Elkie Unnie is my bestfriend.."

"You mean, she's your childhood friend?."

"Absolutely 😊.."

"You like her??.."

"Of course I do like her..."

"I mean, Aren't you fall for her?? Since you know each other since childhood right??.. So..."

Sana didn't continue what she was trying to say because Tzuyu  cut her off.

"I like Elkie Unnie because she's my bestfriend, yes we are close but I don't see her as my partner ... I mean I don't like her in a romantic way.. we are just friends.."

"Arasso..."

"Why?? Are you getting jealous with her??.."

"Uhmm, a little bit..."

"You don't have to worry about, she's only my friend..." Tzuyu lean her face and kissed the latter's forehead....

-
6:30 PM Tzuyu was now preparing for their dinner. While Sana was on her side and helping the latter...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Hmmm?..."

"Do I really know how to cook before?.."

"Yeap 😊.."

"I wish I had my memory back so that I can cook you for you.."

"Don't rush things.." Tzuyu walks closer to her and messed Sana's hair...

"Do you have scheduled tomorrow??.."

"I don't have any schedule tomorrow, but I will go to the mall with Chaeyoung Unnie."

"Chaeyoung Unnie? Who is that??.."

"Ah, she's my friend and she's my school mate before. You actually know her, and Chaeyoung Unnie wanted to see you too.."

"Really??..."

"Yeap, don't worry she will joining us in our trip in the Philippines.."

"Arasso.."

After they have their dinner they now go to their room. Tzuyu was taking a bath, while Sana was browsing on her phone...

"You still not sleeping?.." Tzuyu asked, the moment she came out from the bathroom.

"Is this Chaengie?.." Sana asked and show her phone..

"Yeah, It's Chaeyoung Unnie.." said Tzuyu while drying her hair.

"She's cute 😃 I like her Mole's ..."

Tzuyu's ears suddenly perks the moment she hear from Sana that Chaeyoung is cute.

"She's cute??.." Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, she is ☺️☺️.. she's like a baby in this photo ."

"I'm more cuter than her.." Tzuyu mumbled ...

"What??.."

"Nothing.." Tzuyu laid down on the bed. "I'll gonna sleep now. Good night.." Tzuyu said as she turned her back to the latter..

"Eh, why are you not facing me??.."

"Night."

"Tzuuu.." Sana tap's her shoulder.

"What??.."

"Are you mad???."

"No..."

"Then why are you not facing me?." Sana pouts at her...

"Nothing..."

"Eh??."

"Just face, Chaeyoung instead.." Tzuyu crossed her arms, still not facing the latter...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana was now starting to whine..

"You said she's cute, tho... I'm more cuter than that smol bean.."

"Ehh?? Wait..." Sana lean closer to her and lean her chin to Tzuyu's arms. "Are you perhaps, jealous??.."

"Absolutely.." Tzuyu face the latter, and she quickly glared at her..

"Okay..." Sana pouts and she also turned her back to the latter... "Good night..." She added.  

Minutes later, Sana quickly feels Tzuyu's left hand slowly sliding on her waist ..  she smile and face the latter...

"Are you still mad??.."

"I love you ☺️❤️.." Tzuyu smile at her...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana snuggled herself more to the latter and this made Tzuyu smile.

"Is Chaeyoung Unnie is really cute??.."

"No, Your cuter than her.." Sana said to her in a lower voice..

"Good  night Love ☺️❤️.."

"Good Night Tzuyu~ah ..."

xxxx