Chapter 81

LATER

LATER .....

Tzuyu and Sana went back in Korea after 2 months of staying in LA, their original plan was to stay in LA for just 1 month but they decided to added another month since they enjoyed staying their.

They actually bought the penthouse they've rented in Ritz Carlton so that of they Visits LA again they already have the place to stayed in.

Meanwhile, Mark was already sentence for 3 years imprisonment and he is now currently in the jail...

.
.
.
.

Tzuyu and Sana was now in JYP Entertainment Building. Sana was currently in the resting room with Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Momo and they are doing VLIVE. while Tzuyu was in JYP's Office currently waiting for him...

"SATZU VLIVE please." Momo said, as she read the comment.

"Uhmm, soon (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I'll gonna tell Tzuyu first..." Sana replied...

"TWICE saranghae from Spain... Hi Spain..." Jeongyeon Said as she wave her hand....

"Where is Tzuyu Unnie???... Tzuyu is in the vocal room right now ( ◜‿◝ )♡..." Dahyun answer...

"Please come to Indonesia. We Love You... Hi, Indonesia We love you 🙋🏻‍♀️..." Momo said ...

"Sana Unnie we miss your VLOG with Tzuyu Unnie..."

"We will VLOG soon, so stay tuned 😊..."

"Nayeon Unnie's birthday is coming... Yes so please greet Nayeon Unnie on her birthday... She for sure will be happy..." Jeongyeon said....

"SAIDA We Love You ❤️ we miss your fanservice..." Jeongyeon read the comment...

Dahyun secretly hold Momo's hand, as she answer the comment...

"Thank you for supporting SAIDA but for now we are currently limiting our fan service since Sana Unnie is married already... I hope you guys understand..."

"Sana Unnie, please do have a reaction Video of 'My heart went oopps' with Tzuyu Unnie. What's is 'My heart went oopps'?." Jeongyeon curiously asked..

"I'll will tell her 😊.." Sana answer.

"You know what it is???." Momo surprisingly asked.

"Ani, I'll just gonna search it later 😂.."

"Daebak 🤦..."

"Hi Philippines..." Jeongyeon said..

"Mahal ko kayo mga Once.." Momo said, as she greeted the ph once...

"Mabuhay Philippines..." Sana smile and wave her hand....

-

Meanwhile, JYP has been already arrived in his office and she immediately saw Tzuyu patiently waiting at him..