Chapter 79

Morning Sana is the first one who woke up to cook, since she knows that Tzuyu can't prepare their foods.. after preparing it she put it all in the tray and quickly back to their room to check her wife...

When she enter the room, Tzuyu was still sleeping. Sana just smile and seated in the bed...

"Tzuyu~ah....."  Sana sweetly said, as she hugs the  latter...

"Mmmmm?..."

"Wake up now ... I prepare you some foods..."

Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and there she saw the adorable squirrel hugging her.

"Good Morning ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana greeted her and quickly kissed her lips .

Tzuyu smile, and patted her head. "Good Morning Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu lift up her back to reached Sana's forehead and kiss it.

"Here's your food. I also make you some tea..." Sana put the tray in the bed...

"Thank you (灬º‿º灬)♡.."

Sana walks through the walk in closet and get some Clothes for Tzuyu....

"Here.." she handed her the clothes and shorts... "Get dressed first..." Sana added ..

"Komawo..."

Sana quickly turned her back, the moment Tzuyu stood up ...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Why are you turning your back??.." Tzuyu just laugh, while putting her shirt...

"Just get dressed! 😤.."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Arasso..." Tzuyu said.. "As if you didn't see, or touch my body last night.." Tzuyu mumbled...

"What did you just say???.."

"Nothing love (•‿•).."

After putting some dressed... "You can turned around now..." Tzuyu said, and Sana just obey her...

"Are you going to take care for me today????.." Tzuyu cutely asked...

"Apparently yes, so  behave... Stop being naughty, please just for today..."

"Ehhh??? ~ I didn't do anything tho...."

"Duh, you just seduced me yesterday..."

"Eh???? ~ as far as I know you went to the batbroom..."

"As far as I know, Ms.Chou. you eated me first..."

"Ohhhh, Well that's right but you still seduced me that's why I eat you ...."

"Ya ~ why have we come to this topic again..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fine. Fine...."

"Did I hurt you too much last night?? I know it's your first time.. Sorry..." Sana pout...

"Ya.." Tzuyu held her hand... "Don't say sorry, because I like it ( ╹▽╹ ) Thank you for making me happy last night..." Tzuyu added as she touch Sana's face and gently caresing it.

"I love you Daddy (≧▽≦).." Sana lean her face and kissed the tip of Tzuyu's nose.

"I love you more Mommy (ʘᴗʘ✿)." Tzuyu sweetly smile at her...

After Tzuyu have her breakfast, she do her morning routine and minutes later she came out from their room to see her wife, who is now busy cleaning the kitchen area..

"You need help???.."

"Why are you here??? I told you to rest.. You're not listening Chou Tzuyu.."