Chapter 28

"It's nice meeting you again Unnie..." Chaeyoung sweetly smile and greeted Sana..

"Whoahh, It's nice to see you Chaeyoung~ah.." Sana walks closer to her, and pinched her cheeks.. "Kiyowo.."

Tzuyu saw it and she fake a cough to get Sana's attention.. 

"Let's go now.." She said...

Sana and Tzuyu went to Chaeyoung's unit to picked her up and now they're heading to Incheon Airport...

After an Hour of Travel they already arrived in the Airport. Lucky there's only media's and fans are there so they didn't struggle to go inside..

They already went to the waiting area after they already check their passport.  They are all sitting, Sana was sitting beside Tzuyu and Momo while, Tzuyu was on Elkie's back when suddenly..

"Tzuyu~ah.." Elkie called Tzuyu..

"Uhmm?.."

"Have you been in the Philippines?.."

"No, not yet Unnie.."

"Whoahh, It's my first time to tavel with you guys.. I'm a little bit nervous.. By the way Thank You for inviting me Nayeon Unnie."

"Your always welcome Elkie ☺️.."

"Don't be too nervous Unnie.." Tzuyu patted Elkie's head.. "I'm happy that you join our trip today.." Tzuyu said as she smile to her..

Sana, saw it and she suddenly feel irritated. "So she always patted anyone's head? I thought She just doing those thing only to me 😕 ...she's showing some affections to others too.." Sana Mumble to herself..

"Ya ~ are you alright??.." Momo whispered to her.

"Mmm.." Sana said as she crossed her arms. 

-

After 15 minutes they already went to the plane .. *Sitting position [Sana & Tzuyu] [Mina & Chaeyoung] [Nayeon and Momo] [Dahyun & Jeongyeon] [Jihyo & Elkie]*

Tzuyu noticed that Sana was quite since earlier so she asked the latter.

"Are you okay, Love?.." Tzuyu asked..

"Uhm, Yeah don't worry I'm fine."

"Are you sure?.."

"Yes.." Sana smile at her.

"Great.." Tzuyu messed Sana's hair..

"Ya, You're always messing my hair 😐..."

"Cause I love messing your hair ☺️.."

"So you also love messing and patting someone's hair too??.."

"Huh?.." Tzuyu confusion.

"Hmp, nothing.." Sana said as she rolled her eyes and put her earphone to her ears.

"Love??.."

"What??.."

"What do you mean by that??.. Did I do something wrong???.."

"No..." Sana averted her eyes to the latter..

"Then why are you mad at me? 😐.."

"I'm not mad.."

"Yes you are..."

"No, it just that... I-I'm jealous 😣.."

"Eh?.."

"Sorry.." Tzuyu pouts...

"Why are you jealous??.." Tzuyu lean closer and she gently caressing the latter's cheeks..