Chapter 42

Weeked, Tzuyu and Sana was on the living room and they've cuddling for almost an hour now after they had their break fast..

Sana was lying on Tzuyu's top and burying her face to her neck while Tzuyu's hand was on wrapped on Sana's nape and she'e busy playing on her phone...

"Tzuuuu...." Sana starts to whine...

"Hmmm??.."

"Tzuyu~ahhh.." Sana starts giving her sweet kisses through her neck and it made this to Tzuyu to tickling..

"Love, stop it... It's tickling .. I might gonna die her. " Tzuyu said, still glued her eyes to her phone screen monitor.

"What are you doing???.."

"I'm playing..."

"You've been playing since last night 😤.." Sana is starting to sulk, since Tzuyu was busy until now because of playing on her phone...

"Wait, let me finish this round..." Tzuyu said...

"Tzuyu~ahhh.." Sana bites Tzuyu's shoulder..

"Awww, Love let me just finish this round okay?? Wait...."

Sana has been annoyed because of what her wife's playing...

"Tzuyuuuuuuu...." Sana still whining trying to get Tzuyu's attention but Tzuyu was still focus on her phone...

"Ugh!! I died!.." Tzuyu suddenly shouts and it made  Sana surprised on her sudden action. Because

"Daebak!.. you scare me..." Sana said as she hit Tzuyu's shoulder...

"My character died 😣...wait, I'll gonna try again..." Tzuyu said, and look back to her phone...

"Seriously??? 😑..."

"I'll just gonna finish this, then you'll have my time... wait.."

"Whatever 🙄.."

Sana rolled her eyes, and stood up...

"Love...."

"Don't talk to me..."

Tzuyu didn't have the chance to follow her wife since her game has been started and she can't pause it..

Meanwhile Sana, went directly to the kitchen with Gucci as she decided to make some snacks...

While making some snacks, she steal some glances to Tzuyu, and she's been more annoyed as the latter was still busy playing ...

"Whoahh, She didn't really follow me.. tsk fine..I won't talk to you 😑.." Sana mumbled to herself while looking to her wife..

Minutes later, a sudden scream of happiness came in the living room...

"Yes!!!! I won! 😍..." Tzuyu shouts, as she raised her both hands...

Sana hear's it but she didn't bother to look at her wife....

When she's now, putting all the cookies she bake on the plate a sudden pair of arms was slowly sliding through her waist...

"Love.." Tzuyu whispered and lean her chin to Sana's shoulder... "Ohhh, is that for me???.." Tzuyu asked, pertaining to the cookies that Sana bake.

Sana didn't response, she didn't even bother to look at her wife..

"Are you mad??..." Tzuyu asked, as she kissed her wife's side neck...

Still, Tzuyu got no response from her sulking wife. Sana was completely ignoring her..

When she's done putting all the cookies on the plate, she quickly escaped from Tzuyu's  arms..