Chapter 49

Morning, Tzuyu & Sana prepare their selves since they will gonna meet Vernon today. Sana inform him that Tzuyu will come with her.

After an hour they already arrived in _____ coffee shop, Sana immediately saw Vernon..

"Vernon...."

"Sana.. Tzuyu.."

Sana greeted him, but Tzuyu didn't bother to smile...

"I'm glad that you gave me chance to see you and to talk to you..."

"It's nothing, what do you wanna talk about??.."

"I'm leaving the country again, and I just wanted to say sorry for the trouble I've cause with you two... I hope you guys will forgive me...I didn't mean to ruin your relationship before.."

"I already forgive you Vernon. I hope you can finally move on now.."

"I will Sana ~ thank you for forgiving me." Vernon smile at Sana, and then she looks at Tzuyu.. "Tzuyu, I'll ask for your forgiveness..." Vernon sincerely said..

"My wife already forgive you, I think that's enough..."

"You're such a good person, Sana is lucky to have you. Please take care of her..."

"You don't need to remind me about that because I'm taking care of my wife well, it's my responsibility after all..."

Vernon just smiled at him... After hearing Vernon's apology Tzuyu & Sana decided now to leave the place....

"We're going now, please take care of yourself..." Sana said.

"I will, you too Sana... Again, thank you.."

-
Before they go home, Sana decided to bought some pizza and soju ...

"Are you sure, you want to drink later???.." Tzuyu asked... They're now heading back to their home.

"Hmmmm, it's weekend tomorrow and I don't have scheduled..."

"Arasso, but don't drink too much okay?.."

"I will 🙂.."

After 1 hour of travel they already arrived in their house..

"Tzuyu~ah, what do you want for lunch??."

"Uhmm, anything will be fine..."

"Okay 🙂 ~ I'm in charge in the kitchen now..."

"Okay ~ I'll just gonna go to the garden...

"Sure ~ ..."

Sana started to cook while Tzuyu went to the garden to feed the squirrels, after feeding them she went back inside...

"Do you have scheduled tomorrow??.."

"Mmmm, I will be attending Hanlim's sport fest... I'm one of the guest speaker tomorrow..."

"Really???.."

"Yeah, do you want to go with me?."

"Ohhhh, can I come??.."

"Yeah you can cum 😅.."

"Ya!! 😤..."

"ㅎㅎㅎ What??.."

"Watch your words, or else I'll gonna stitch your mouth ¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯¯ ...."

"What did I do??? ~ I said, You can come 😂 seems like you misheard what I said ."

"Ya ~ you can't fool me.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Why, what did you hear?? 😏.." Tzuyu asked, as she walks closer to Sana...