Chapter 14

This morning, Tzuyu woke up because she smell something burning from downstairs, so she immediately got up. She went first to Sana's room but did not find her wife there.

"Ouch!!.."

Tzuyu was shocked when she heard a noise in the kitchen along with Sana's scream  .. She immediately went downstairs to check the latter, and there she saw how messed the kitchen is while the latter was just holding her hands because she burned it while pouring the hot water on her mug..

"Sana...." Tzuyu runs to her, and check the latter's hands... "What happened???.."

Tzuyu worriedly asked, while Sana was surprised because of Tzuyu's sudden presence..

"It's swollen .. sit her first.." She walks Sana to the chair.. "Stay there and I'll get some medicine.."

Before she leave the kitchen she immediately turned off the gas stove...

Minutes later, she cameback with an ointment and squirrel bandaid and she stars cleaning Sana's hand...

"What are you doing? look at what happened. You still clumsy..." Tzuyu said, while putting some ointment on the swollen part...

"Wait, are you scolding me right now??..I'm hungry so I cook..." Sana said...

"Cook??.." Tzuyu suddenly look at the kitchen...

"Ya! ~ are you judging me???..." The squirrel is now starting to sulk...

"No..." Tzuyu messed her  hair... "Here, it's now done... Just stay there and I'll gonna clean this messed so that I can prepare your breakfast now.."

Tzuyu clean all the messed in the kitchen before she prepare their breakfast, while Sana was just watching her...

"Next time you must wake me up so I can cook right away. I didn't know that cooking even lost into your memory. So from now on stay away from the kitchen, I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to hurt you. I will be in charge in the kitchen.." Tzuyu said...

"Don't teach me 🙄.." Sana said...

"I'm just saying..."

"Whatever 😒 .."

Tzuyu walks closer to her... "Here's your coffee...." She said as she put down the cup of coffee...

"The old Sana I know, she will thank me instead of talking back on me..." Tzuyu mumble enough for the latter to hear...

"Fine. THANKS. Happy???.."

"It's too early in the morning and yet you're already sulking right there..."

"It's your fault you're pissing me off.."

"Okay, fine I'm sorry..."

-
After they have their breakfast Tzuyu went upstairs as she was now taking a bath in the guest room, while Sana was on their room and she's also having a bath....

Tzuyu, went to their room to get some clothes she would wear. She will be having a meeting with JYP right today and she will have radio guesting today...

Since Sana still in the bathroom, she decided to change her clothes in the room..

Tzuyu had already stripped off her upper  dress when Sana suddenly came out of the bathroom, only wearing a towel that covering her body...

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!..." She immediately turned around the moment she saw Tzuyu's bare back skin... "What the hell are you doing here????!!!.." Sana shouted.. 

"I'll explain..." Tzuyu immediately put on her clothes... "Done.. you can now turned your head..." She added..

"Ughh!! What the hell are you doing here?!.." Sana once again shouts when she face the latter.