Chapter 107

"Mina it's hurts!!!!!!!..." Chaeyoung squealing in pain in her kidney's part.. it's already past midnight when she feels it..

"Minariiiiii....." A tears are now slowly falling into her face...

"Chaeyoung~ah!..." Mina who was now sleeping on her side immediately wake up the moment she hear Chaeyoung's scream..

"It's hurt (╥﹏╥)...."

"Wait, wait a second.." Mina quickly get a glass of water and she also get Chaeyoung's pain reliever...

"MINARI !!!!! (ᗒᗩᗕ)..."

"Chaeyoungie... Here..." Mina help Chaeyoung to stand up ... "Here, drink this..." Chaeyoung help herself to drink the pain reliever...

"Mina it's hurt ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀) it's really hurt Minari..." Chaeyoung cried in pain...

"Shhhhh, Relax .. Relax Chaeyoungie... I'm here... I'm here okay..."

Mina starts hugging Chaeyoung as she gently rubs her back ...

"It's hurts (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ..."

"Shhhh.... Just breath in, you already take medicine, the pain will end it soon.. stop crying now..." Mina said, as she was trying to comfort the latter...

It really break Mina's heart Everytime she see  Chaeyoung in pain, this is her 3 times seeing the latter squealing in pain...

After 30 minutes of baring the pain, Chaeyoung was now already calm , it's already 3:00 in the morning ...

"Sorry..." Chaeyoung whispered to Mina...

"It's okay..." Mina genuinely smile at her as she gently touch the latter's face...

"Thank you for staying by my side..." Chaeyoung get Mina's hand and she kissed it... "If I already get better, I promise to take care of you too..."

"I will for that time... So please keep fighting Chaeyoung~ah...."

"I will..."

"Is still hurt???.."

"No, not anymore..."

"That's good to hear •́  ‿ ,•̀..."

"Sleep now Minari... Sorry for disturbing your sleep...." Chaeyoung  lean closer to the latter and hugs her tightly... "Sleep now, I'll watch you to sleep..." Chaeyoung added as she kissed the latter's crown...

-

Morning, Tzuyu was the one who prepare their breakfast while Sana is still sleeping. She also received a call from her Mom regarding the helps she needs for Chaeyoung's kidney Transplant so she quickly message Mina about it..

.
.
.
.
.

Mina Unnie

C.Tzuyu:
Unnie ‼️😊

Mina:
Tzuyu~ah...

C.Tzuyu:
How's Chaeyoung Unnie???

Mina:
She's squealing in pain earlier around 3 o'clock in the morning...

Mina:
I can't bare to see her in pain Tzuyu~ah...

C.Tzuyu:
Unnie, don't worry... My Mom called me there's a possible donor in Taiwan My Mom's friend will be going here in Korea to check Chaeyoung...