Chapter 38

The other TWICE member decided to swim, while Tzuyu and Sana was sitting on the sand.. Tzuyu was on the latter's back and she's hugging her from behind...

"Doesn't your head hurt?.." Tzuyu asked.

"No, not anymore..."

"That's good to hear.." Tzuyu lean her chin to the latter's shoulder and quickly give Sana a kiss on her cheeks...

"Tzu .."

"Hmmm??.."

"Thank you for believing me.."

"I should be the one who say thank you, thank you love for keeping your promise that you will not cheated anymore."

"Did you watch the video??.."

"No, I don't need to watch that. What matters to me is I believe on what you're saying...even though some of the people and fans don't believe on you..."

"Komawo..." Sana hold Tzuyu's left hand and entertwine it to her...

"I miss you..." Tzuyu whispered to her ears...

"What did you miss on me? ~ after the accident, we've been together tho .."

"I miss my your old attitude, the way you initiates skinship, the way you being sweet to me.. and now I'm happy cause My old Sana was already back..."

Tzuyu said and she tighten her hugs to the latter.

"Love..."

"Hmmm???..."

"I have something to tell you...."

"What is it Tzu??.."

"We'll just talk about it if we are in Korea already..."

"Arasso, but about what??..."

"Uhmmm, I'll just gonna ask for you permission. And I wanted you to allow me..."

"Ohh, you're making me curious Chou Tzuyu.. Is it about in our relationship is?. "

"Uhmm, Kind of.."

"Eh?.. you're not planning to leave me? Are you?.."

"I'am.."

Sana escape from Tzuyu's arms and immediately face her..

"Ya ~ CHOU TZUYU..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ You're so cute when you're getting annoyed.." Tzuyu said, as she pinched Sana's nose....

"You really leaving me??.."

"I'm not 😄..." Tzuyu once again hugs her from behind.. "I'm not thinking or planning to leave you the fact that I can't live without you.."

"Don't be too excited tho.. I'll gonna tell you soon..."

"Okay, fine..."

"Why, are you afraid that I will leave you?."

"Of course.. I'll be sad if that happens specially if you will cheat on me.."

"Don't worry Love, because Author~nim made me so faithful to you..."

"Eh??.."

"I love you.." Tzuyu whispered..

"I love you Tzuyu~ah..." Sana smile, as she reached Tzuyu's head and gently Pat's it.

"Love..."

"Hmmm??.."

"Thank you for letting Elkie Unnie to be your friend. You know what, she's happy.."