Chapter 98

After doing their VLIVE Tzuyu and Sana is now preparing  their lunch, while Tzuyu suddenly noticed Sana's sudden silence...

"Love...." Tzuyu walks closer to her and hugs her from behind..

"What???.."

"Are you mad at me???.."

"No..."

"Why are you quite then??..." Tzuyu pouts...

"Nothing, it just that your answer is bothering me..."

"Ey, Look at me..." Tzuyu force Sana to face her and she just smile by just watching Sana's cute expression... "Love it's just game okay, Don't believe that instead believe on me..." Tzuyu cupped her face...

Sana didn't response she just quickly hug the latter...

"Aigoo... you're such a big baby love.." Tzuyu smile as she gently caressing the latter's back...

"I love you Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"I love you more Squirrel (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu kissed her crown...

-

After they had their lunch Tzuyu and Sana decided now to go to their room to have a nap..

Tzuyu's back was resting on the headboard while Sana's head was was on the latter's lap and they're now currently watching movies in Netflix...

"Love..."

"Mmmm??.."

"About the question I asked you earlier..."

"About what???.." Sana curiously asked and looks at Tzuyu...

"If I'm Good in bed..." Tzuyu said...

"Tzu, I told you you're good..." Sana pulled Tzuyu's nape... "I enjoyed making out with you, I love how you touch and kiss every part of my body... and..." Sana lean Tzuyu's face to hers. "I love the way you fuck me daddy..." Sana whispered to her ears and it made this to the latter to blush...

"Really????..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo ( ˘ ³˘)♥ you're blushing Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。..."

"🙈❤️.."

"Did I make your heart flutter???.."

"Mmmm 😊❤️.." Tzuyu kissed her forehead... "So, Can we make out tonight???.." Tzuyu jokingly whispered to her ears...

"I still have my period.... Pervert.." Sana laugh as she cupped Tzuyu's face...

"Ehhhh (◕દ◕)..."

"Why??? You will really used Momo and Jeongyeon's gift????.."

Tzuyu suddenly smirked... "Why??? Do you want me to used to you???..."

"Uh..."

Tzuyu genuinely smile, she suddenly notice her wife became nervous...

"Don't worry, as I said before... I will never use that to you..." Tzuyu quickly kissed her forehead... "

Sana just staring at Tzuyu... "Thank you for respecting me ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡..." She said..

"Beside I don't really need that, Because  I know that you're already satisfy in my fingers 😊😁..."

"I won't argue with that 🙈❤️.."

"Kiyowo 😅.."

-

Minutes later, Sana suddenly fall asleep in Tzuyu's lap... The TV was still switch on, and Tzuyu is not watching, she's just playing games on her mobile phone until she suddenly think Mina and ended up sending her a message....