SATZU'S BABY COMING SOON

READ WITH
COMPREHENSION ‼️

How Can Lesbian Couples Have a Baby if One of Them Wants to Be Pregnant?

If you’re interested in how can lesbian couples have a baby if one of them would like to experience pregnancy, below are the primary ways you can explore. Each does depend on your fertility health, age, and of course, what your reproductive endocrinologist would recommend. They are:

Artificial Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) with Donor Sperm: Artificial insemination is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART) that uses sperm either from a known friend or partner or from a donor. A fertility doctor would  use a very thin catheter, to insert sperm into the uterus of the woman intended to carry the child. IUI is less expensive and less invasive than In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) but also tends to have lower success rates.
Reciprocal In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with Donor Sperm: When undergoing Reciprocal IVF, one partner provides eggs (ideally, this would be the younger/healthier partner to ensure higher egg quality), while the partner who is interested in being pregnant would carry and deliver the baby. Some couples prefer this because they feel it’s a more shared experience since both partners are actively involved.  How it works is one of the partners goes through the IVF process, which entails taking hormone injections (approximately 10 – 14 days) to produce eggs. Then, her eggs are retrieved and fertilized with sperm (again, from an anonymous donor or a known contributor). The embryo would then be transferred to the other partner’s uterus in the hopes that it would implant in her uterine lining. If it did, this would mean a pregnancy is achieved. IVF is more expensive than IUI, but it does have higher success rates and allows the option for genetic testing. Also, should you or your doctor feel genetic testing such as Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) or Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) is necessary on embryos prior to selecting one for transfer, you may choose to have embryo testing to see if your embryos contain an inherited genetic mutation that can result in disease or confirm that the embryo has a normal number of chromosomes.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with Donor Eggs: Same-sex female couples are aware that they will need a sperm donor. This entails, as we mentioned with artificial insemination, either using a known donor, such as a friend, or going to a sperm bank. However, some also pursue using a donor egg. Sometimes, an individual or couple does not feel strongly about being genetically tied to their child, but one partner would like to have the experience of pregnancy. In other cases, both partners may have an egg quality issue either due to age or if one or both have a diagnosis of Diminished Ovarian Reserve or Premature Ovarian Failure. Whatever the reason, eggs can be donated from a friend or relative, but there are also donor egg banks (like sperm banks) where you can pursue that as an option should you be interested or if it is medically needed.  The process would be similar to IVF in that donor sperm and donor eggs would be combined and any resulting embryos would then be transferred to the uterus of the partner who is willing and able to carry the pregnancy.

Read the full Article:
https://www.igenomix.com/fertility-challenges/how-can-lesbian-couples-have-a-baby/

Who will undergo in IVF???
Who will carry the baby???

Guess who 😊