Chapter 80

Tzuyu and Sana was having their lunch in one of the luxurious and private restaurant in LA, Since Tzuyu wanted to have a lunch date with her wife ....

"Love..." Tzuyu said, as she ready and position her camera...

"Mmmmm????..."

"Smile (◍•ᴗ•◍)..." Tzuyu said, Sana smile and Tzuyu take a great shot of it... "Perfect..." Tzuyu mumbled...

"Tzu, where's Tiffany and Darren by the way?? I haven't seen them?.."

"They already went back to Taiwan, why?? Do you miss them??? (≧▽≦)..."

"N.O. I'm just asking.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Okay ◉‿◉..."

"Tzuuuu..."

"Mmmmm????.."

"There's a guy in your side, he's been staring at you since earlier..."

"Really????..."

Tzuyu looks at her side, and her wife is right there's a guy who is now intently staring at her...

"Ohhhh...." Tzuyu averted her eyes, and looks back at her wife...

Minutes later, the guy stood up and while holding a boquet of flowers and went to their direction...

"Hi..." He said...

Sana just furrowed her eyebrows while looking at her, while Tzuyu just smile at him and Sana noticed it.

"Hi..." Tzuyu greeted him back.

"For you.." The guy smile as he handed her the flowers.

"Ohhh, thanks but.. what's this for???."

"For you (◍•ᴗ•◍) your beauty capture my heart earlier..."

"Ahhhh...."  Tzuyu awkwardly smile at him, she really don't know what to answer...

"Don't you mind if I asked your name??? I'm Philip by the way..." The guy extend his hand..

Meanwhile, Sana fake a cough... "Don't you mind if you will leave now????." She said, so the philip guy and Tzuyu suddenly looks at her. "This woman is not available.." Sana held Tzuyu's hand and show to him her ring.... "She's taken already...." Sana added.

"Ohhhh, I didn't know... I apologized..." The guy scratch his nape... "I'll take a leave now..." He added, and he was now about to leave when Sana suddenly call him.

"Don't you mind if you' take your flowers with you???.."

"Ohhh, I'm sorry...." The guy quickly get his flowers... "I'll go ahead now, please enjoy your day ....." He said before he walks away.

When the guy leaves Tzuyu suddenly noticed her wife suddenly change of Mood, she really can feel that Sana is not in a good mood right now...

"Are you alright???.."

"I'm fine, Don't mind me..."

-

When they got home Sana immediately went to their room and opened her mac book, while Tzuyu change her clothes and went outside to make some coffee for her sulking wife....

Minutes later, she went inside their room while holding the cup of coffee and plates of chocolates...

Sana was now currently leaning in the headboard while watching some movies on her mac book...

"Love...."

"What???.."

"For you..." Tzuyu handed her the coffee, and Sana's irritation suddenly fades away when she saw what's on her coffee.