Chapter 91

CHOU'S RESIDENCE
9:45 PM

After dinner Sana and Tzuyu decided to watch some movies, Tzuyu get bored since Sana picked Disney movies "Snow white and the 7 Dwarf's." Tzuyu doesn't really watch that kind of genre ....

"Love..."

"Mmmmm????." Sana's eyes was focus on the screen ....

"I'm getting bored..."

"Just watch tho..."

"I don't like that genre..." Tzuyu pout as as she went to Sana's back and  hugs the latter's waist, Sana just lean her back to her...

"Loveeee .."

"What???..."

"Can we just cuddle???.." Tzuyu asked...

"Later Tzu..." Sana said, as she reached Tzuyu's head and gently pat it.

Minutes later,  Sana felt Tzuyu was now starting to kiss her nape...

"Tzu...."

"What????..."

"What are you doing???.."

"I'm just kissing your nape..." Tzuyu said, as she shower Sana's nape with her sweet kisses...

"It tickles me..." Sana said, when she feels Tzuyu's warm breath....

"Just continue to watch love.." Tzuyu said, while continue kissing Sana's nape...

"Ya ~ are you being pervert right now??.."

"ㅋㅋㅋ I'm just kissing your nape love..." Tzuyu hug's Sana tightly....

"Just watch okay..." Sana said...

Tzuyu stop kissing her nape, until minutes later Sana felt Tzuyu's hand was now moving up through her breast, she hold herself not to moan when Tzuyu starts massaging it...

"Damn this pervert..." Sana mumbled.... Tzuyu....."

"What????..."

"Your hand..." Sana said, she looks at her chest... and face the latter. 

"Ohhhhhh..." Tzuyu removed her hand right away... "My hand suddenly move there without me knowing it 😁..." Tzuyu smile widely, hoping that Sana will buy her excuse...

"Really??? I swear I'll gonna cut your hand..."

"Don't scare me tho..." Tzuyu pout and hugs her wife once again and She lean her chin to Sana's shoulder.

"Would you please behave..." Sana said ..

"Arasso 😁..." Tzuyu said as she quickly kissed the latter's cheeks..

10:30 PM

The movie isn't done so Tzuyu decided to make some midnight snacks...

"Love, do you want ramen??.."

"Mmmm 🙂🙂..."

"Okay, I'll gonna cook... Just wait me here.."

"Arasso..."

Tzuyu went downstairs and cook two bowl of ramen, and she get two soda from the fridge after preparing it she put it all in the tray and went upstairs....

"Here..." Tzuyu said...

"Komawo 😀..."

After they eat, Tzuyu volunteer to wash it and after cleaning it she quickly go upstairs...

"Love let's sleep now..." Tzuyu starts to whine when Sana wanted to watch another movie...

"I'm not yet sleepy..." Sana face her and gently pinched the latter's nose...