Chapter 62

10:45 PM Tzuyu was in the living room and she's currently waiting for her wife to come home...

"Why she still isn't home??.." She mumble as she check the time.. "Should I message her???.."

Tzuyu tried to message her wife but still the latter isn't responding to all her message.

Meanwhile, Momo Jihyo Sana and Dahyun went back to JYPE Building after filming their part for their Music Video.

They are currently walking in the cafeteria when suddenly they bumped to Mark and Yugyeom.

"Oppa.." Momo greeted them.

Mark and Sana made an eye contact , but Sana quickly averted her eyes..

"You're still here??." Yugyeom asked..

"Yeah, we just finished our Music Video Oppa.."

"Oh, Arasso. 🙂.."

-
After having snacks, pinky manager oppa send Sana home, and when Sana enter the house she saw Tzuyu lying on the couch, the latter was actually fall asleep while waiting for her...

She walks closer to her, Sana suddenly smile the moment she saw how cute Tzuyu is while sleeping...

"Sorry..." Sana whispered, as she gently caressing the latter's face...

Tzuyu suddenly woke up when she feel the familiar presence in front of her. She slowly opened her eyes and there she saw the person she has been waiting for since earlier...

"Love...."

"Tzuyu~ahh..." Sana immediately hugs Tzuyu while she burst out of tears... "Sorry, please don't leave me... Please Tzuyu~ah... I'm begging you..." Sana said...

"Shhhh...." Tzuyu hugs her back, as she gently rubbing her wife's back for her to stop crying. "Stop crying now, Love.."

"I can take all the pain, I will glady received all the hurtful comments just please don't leave me.. please Tzuyu~ah.."

"I won't. I won't leave you... Stop crying now..."

"R-Really???.." Sana face Tzuyu with her swollen eyes...

"Your eyes is already swollen.." Tzuyu smile at her and she gently wipe her tears.. "We will fight for this together.. he cannot separate us. I promise you that..." Tzuyu said, and she kissed Sana's lips...

"You're not going to divorce me now??.." Sana said, while sobbing...

"No, I will not. I admit, when he blackmail me about the video Yes I'm planning to divorce you for your own sake but, I realized that you would be hurt more if I wasn't by your side, and I couldn't handle that.. so I made up my mind, I will fight for you Sana..." Tzuyu said...

"Tzuyu~ah..." Sana once again hug her tightly...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu kissed her crown...

"I love you ❤️..."

-

Tzuyu and Sana stayed hugging each other for almost half of an hour...

"Love ..."

"Mmmm???.."

"Did you have your dinner already???..."

Sana just shook her head, still hugging her wife ..

"Me, too .. what do you like?? I will cook for you..."

"Anything.." Sana said, in a lowered voice...

"Arasso. Get change now 🙂 I will for you in the kitchen... "

Sana nod, as she slowly removed her hands to the latter's waist...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Smile now..." Tzuyu held her chin...

"I'm afraid, that if I go down you're not here anymore..." Sana pout..

"If I will leave, I will take you. I will never leave without you. I will never leave you alone, so you don't have to worry now okay???..." Tzuyu messed her hair. "Go upstairs now, I'll wait you here 🙂..."

"Arasso..."

When Sana walks upstairs, Tzuyu went directly to the Kitchen to cook. She check the time and it's midnight already...

After taking a bath, Sana quickly go downstairs to check Tzuyu...

"You're here ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ..." Tzuyu smile at her... "Take a sit. Here, I make you some tea. Drink it..." Tzuyu put down the glass.

"Thank You..."

"How's your shooting??.."

"I already, done my part..."

"That's good to hear 🙂 I'm looking forward to see your Music Video..."

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"Mmmmm???..."

"Sorry, for giving you so much trouble..." Sana said as she lowered down her head...

"It's okay 🙂 ~ I accept all your flaws. I Accept who you are. What matters to me is you Sana..."

"I'm willing to give up my career if that's the price of my mistakes.. I'm just thankful because you're here, your giving me reasons to live Tzuyu~ah you teach me how to value love, how to value myself. I'm grateful for that..."

"Don't worry, if people will going to hate you because of your mistake always remember that you have so many friends to lean on. Specially I'm here, I will never turning my back to you."

Tzuyu walks closer to her and she cupped her wife's face...

"Don't mind that jerk. Just focus on me, on us. Okay???.." Tzuyu smile at her..

Sana nod her head, and she genuinely smile...

"I miss your smile (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。I didn't see your smile for the whole day..."

"It's your fault, you scare me earlier..." Sana pout...

"Did I made you mad earlier??.."

"Mmmm, I've been scolding of our director earlier because I can't focus myself while filming... What you've said earlier was bothering my mind, nu mohae..."

"Forgot what I said earlier, Remove that in your mind. We will fight Mark together.. okay? And about my parents, I already explain it to them earlier, what happened."

"Y-You told them already???.."

"Mmmmm..."

Sana suddenly feel nervous, knowing that Tzuyu's parents already know that mistake she did before...

"Is your parents doesn't want me anymore? D-Did I really disappointed them??.." Sana lowered her head. "Sorry..." She uttered.

"No." Tzuyu said, and Sana lift up her head.

"W-What do you mean???.."

"They accept who you are, and they actually wanted me to take care of you. They Love you Sana..."

"Really??.."

"Mmmm 🙂 that's why It gives me the courage to fight for this... We will do this Sana, we will face this together 🙂..."

Sana stood up and she hugs Tzuyu tightly...

"I love you, Tzuyu~ah... Thank you, Thank you very much..." Sana whispered..

"I love you more, love ( ˘ ³˘)♥ and your always welcome..."

xxxxx

Relationships last long not because they're destined to last long. Relationships last long because two brave people made a choice. To keep it, fight for it and to work for it.