Chapter 87

When morning comes Tzuyu & Sana are totally avoiding each other because of the argument they have lastnight...

They are currently having their breakfast and no one's dare to talk. There's a minute that Tzuyu was taking glances on her wife even Sana if there's a chance she will steal glances to Tzuyu but both each parties are drowning to their own pride so Sana just tried to averted her thoughts...

-

After an hour Tzuyu and Sana was about to go to work together but Sana message their manager to picked her up in their house because it will be more awkward if she will ride in Tzuyu's car the fact that the latter is also avoiding her...

JYP Entertainment
Resting Practice Room

"I saw Tzuyu downstairs, she just arrived in the building. Didn't you two arrived together??.." Momo curiously asked...

"No..."

"Why?? What happened?? Did you also two fought???.."

"We had an argument last night..."

"Eh???.."

"Don't mind it, where's Mina by the way??."

Sana asked and exactly Chaeyoung came in and she was surprised to see Momo and Sana...

"Unnie..."

"Chaengie..." Momo said, as she didn't expect to see Chaeyoung...

"W-Where is Minari?? C-Can I talk to her?."

"Mina?? Uhmm, she's on the Dance Practice Room she's with the other members..." Momo answer...

"Chaeyoung~ah...."

"Unnie..." Chaeyoung looks at Sana...

"Do-Do you really love Minari???.." Sana suddenly asked...

"I-I do ..."

"You do? But why did you lie to her? And about Somi, who is Somi with you??.."

"Somi and I is just friends..."

"But you like Somi..."

"Huh????.." Momo was surprised to what Sana said...

"You like Somi????.." Momo's eyes went back to Chaeyoung but the latter isn't responding...

"Chaeyoung~ah, Answer my question. Do you still like Somi??..." Sana repeated...

Chaeyoung lowered her head down....

"Sorry .." she uttered....

"Chaeyoung~ah, why did you do this????.." Momo scratch her forehead... "Mina Loves you tho... You know what she really don't smile before, she's quite but when she met you everything has changed, you change her she became happy and bubbly... And now you're saying sorry?????..." Sana said...

"Mina is our friend, we are very close at her we treated her as our sister. You understand what we feel right now right???.."

"Yes Momo Unnie..."

"You need to choose between Somi and Mina, If you will choose Somi over her please tell Mina right away, you already hurt Mina chaeyoung please think carefully..."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu went to the rooftop and she was surprised to see Mina there ...

"Unnie..."

Mina turned around to see who call her name...

"Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu smile and walks closer to her...

"Can I sit beside you???.."

"Sure..."

Mina gave her some space and Tzuyu  seated beside her.

"Are you okay???.." Tzuyu asked, as she looks at Mina...

"I-I'm still okay..." Mina answered...

"You're not... Your eyes is not smiling anymore..."

"Blame your friend..." Mina jokingly said, she smile but a force smile...

"Don't worry, I'll gonna punch Chaeyoung Unnie for you..."

"You'll do that? 🙂..."

"Mmmm... ~ How come she hurt someone like you... "

"Uhmm, maybe I'm not enough?? ~ sometimes I start blaming myself, maybe she's not happy with me, Maybe I'm  not fun to be with...."

"Unnie don't blamed yourself... Chaeyoung Unnie has the fault her. You did your best  to make her happy, you did you best to be a good girlfriend to her... If it's not enough it's not your fault anymore she's the problem...."

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah ..." Mina genuinely smile at her...

"Whoahhh 😍 ~ Finally..." Tzuyu raised her both hands...

"What??? 😀..."

"Finally you smile Unnie (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I made you smile (◕દ◕) ..."

Tzuyu stood up and walks closer to the railings and shout...

"YEHEY!! I MADE MINA UNNIE SMILE!!." Tzuyu shouts , and it made Mina laugh ...

"You're crazy 😅 ...."

"Ohhhh, You're laughing now 😍......"

"You're such a dork Tzuyu~ah 😅..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ At least I made you smile Unnie..." Tzuyu walks closer to her.... "Don't removed that precious smile in your face, Don't Mina Chaeyoung Unnie give her some time to reflect on her mistakes.."

"Arasso, Tzuyu~ah..."

"That's good to hear.." Tzuyu gently pat Mina's head..

"But, what are you doing here by the way??? Aren't you have a vocal lesson right now???.."

"Mmmmm, I want to smell fresh air and luckily I saw you here 🙂 ..."

"Thank You for making me smile Tzuyu~ah..."

"Your always welcome Unnie 🙂 ~ if you need someone to talk You can always call me..."

"Did you already saw Sana Unnie??.."

"Uhmmm, She's in the Dance Practice Room I think..."

"Sana Unnie is so lucky to have you...."

Tzuyu just smile at her... "If you're not really meant to be with Chaeyoung Unnie I'm sure there's a person who will be more perfect with you so don't worry..."

"Arasso, I will take that on my mind..."

"Great to hear 🙂..."

"(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。...."

"You have a lovely smile Unnie, so don't ever loose that...."

"Arasso Tzuyu~ah (◕દ◕)..."

xxxx