Chapter 72

When they got to their hotel Sana still giving Tzuyu a cold shoulder. She immediately went to their room and get changed...

Minutes later, Tzuyu came to their room to check her wife and Sana was now watching some movie's in her mac book

"Love..." Tzuyu seated on the bed and hugs her...

"What??.."

"You're avoiding me, are you mad??.." Tzuyu pout...

"I told you, I'm not..."

"Then why are you giving me a cold shoulder since earlier.."

"What do you want me to do??? I wanted to hold your hand, but  that Tiffany girl is been clinging  on you like a koala since earlier.."

"ㅎㅎㅎ (≧▽≦) ..." Tzuyu suddenly laugh, the moment she hear the word koala from Sana's mouth...

"Why are you laughing?? There's nothing funny Tzu..." Sana said, as she continued watching...

"Okay, sorry.... It just that I didn't expect the word koala to come out of your mouth."

"I hate you ᕙ( : ˘ ∧ ˘ : )ᕗ...."

"I love you (◕ᴗ◕✿)..." Tzuyu hugs her more...

"Who's Darren by the way??..."

"She's Tiffany's Older Brother..."

"I didn't ask if they are siblings or not, I'm asking if who is darren for you... I hear what Tiffany say's earlier...."

"Darren is just a friend. I already told you that before Right when we are doing a VLIVE before??? I meet Darren because of my father.. that's it..."

"But he courted you before?.."

"I didn't allowed him to Court me since I'm not interested in Love before. I was too busy focusing in my study before.. "

"Pshhh, seems like Tiffany also likes you.. she's been so clingy she didn't even bother to talk to me earlier even just once..."

"Maybe she's just shy. Tiffany is a good girl even tho some time she acted like a spoiled bratt..."

"Whatever (*´ω`*)..."

"Don't worry, I'm not into boy's I don't like Darren he just only my friend..."

"Okay."

"You're not mad at me anymore??.."

"I told you, I'm not mad at you .."

"Then why are you avoiding me???.."

"I'm just irritated to that koala girl. She's also kissing your cheeks, as if I'm not there... (-_-メ)"

"Aigoooo..." Tzuyu messed her hair.. "Don't worry I won't let her touch me again..."

"Make sure of that Chou Tzuyu..."

"Yes, Ma'am ( ╹▽╹ ) ...." Tzuyu said.

"Great, that's good to hear then.."

The latter smile and looks at her wife...

"What???.." Sana curiously asked...

"I love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Tzuyu smilingly said as she made a cute pout, asking for a kiss from Sana...

"I love you too ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡.." Sana answer back, she smile and kissed the latter's cheeks instead of her lips...

"Whoahhh (´ε` ) ..." Tzuyu once again pout, feeling disappointed ... Sana just chuckle and continue watching....

-
Afternoon, Tzuyu was busy making popcorns in the kitchen, while Sana was still watching in their room. Minutes later, Tzuyu suddenly received a call from Park Jinyoung so she immediately answer the call.

.
.
.
.
.
.

JYP Pdnim
Is Calling You....
📞|❌

Tzuyu: Pdnim....

JYP Pdnim: Tzuyu~ah, How's Sana??? How's her condition???

Tzuyu: She's fine pdnim, sometimes she can't sleep at night but I think it's normal since she still scared on what happened to her before.

JYP Pdnim: Is she still taking her medicine?..

Tzuyu: Yes, Pdnim..

JYP Pdnim: That's good to hear, where is she by the way??

Tzuyu: She's watching some movies right now...

JYP Pdnim: Arasso, by the way I have a good news for the both of you specially for Sana...

JYP Pdnim: Mark will be charge 3 years of imprisonment, the sentence will be this coming week. Sana's parents will be attending in the court and I will also attend.. so tell Sana that, She don't need to worry now. Okay?...

Tzuyu: That's a great news Pdnim...

Tzuyu: Yes, I'll gonna tell it to her later..

JYP Pdnim: Okay 🙂 I'll gonna call you again next time. Update me about Sana's condition.

Tzuyu: Arasso.. Kamsahamnida. .

-

After a phone conversation with Park Jin Young Pdnim, Tzuyu immediately went to their room..

"Love..."

"Mmm???.."

"I have a good news for you..."

"Really?? What is it???.."

"Park Jinyoung pdnim call me just now, and He told me that Mark will be charged of 3 years of imprisonment..."

"Really?????...."

"Mmmm..."

Sana suddenly sigh in relief, Tzuyu noticed it that's why she quickly holds Sana's hand..

"Congratulations love.. you won 🙂.." Tzuyu gently rubs her hand ...

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah..." Sana immediately hugs her wife..

"Mark will now going to pay for his sin. You  can now sleep well and you can now  ease your mind and heart..."

"Komawo..."

"No, Sana. Thank You... Thank You for being brave 🙂❤️..." Tzuyu kissed her forehead. "

xxxx