Chapter 40

Around 5:00 PM when Tzuyu arrives at JYPE Building. She's currently in the parking lot while waiting for her wife..

Meanwhile, Sana was now on her way.. she's with Mina, Jihyo and Nayeon and they also going home now...

When they arrived at the parking lot, Sana immediately bid her good bye's to her member's before she went to Tzuyu's car...

"Hi, Love..." Tzuyu greeted her with a smile...

"I miss you 😘.." Sana said, and quickly kissed the latter.

"I miss you more.." Tzuyu messed her hair..

Sana was about to put her things at the backseat when suddenly she saw a two cute little squirrels in the cage...

"Whoahhhhh 😍...."

Tzuyu can't help but to smile because of Sana's expression...

"Whoahh, is this what you're talking about ??.."

"Yeah 🙂..."

"They're so cute (◕ᴗ◕✿)...."

"Did you like it? ..."

"Of course I do... ~ I should thanks your fans..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ They gave it to me cause they told me that it's looks like you ^^ ..."

"Ehhh? ..."

"And they actually correct, you really look like a squirrel (◠‿◕).."

"That's why I'm cute ^^ ..."

"I won't argue with that 😊.."

-

Before they go home, they passed by to a chicken shop first.. and after 1 hr of travel they already arrived at home...

They get changed first before they go downstairs with Gucci...

"Tzuyu~ah, I'll gonna prepare the foods..."

"Okay, Just put in in the living room.... I'll just gonna put this squirrels at the garden."

"Arasso..."

When Tzuyu finished taking care the squirrels, they went back to the living room and the food was now already prepared and she saw her wife patiently waiting for her..

"Let's eat now.." Tzuyu said, as she seated beside Sana...

Minutes later they're are having now their dinner, when Suddenly Tzuyu remember the thing she need to tell to her wife... She looks at Sana, and the latter seems in a good mood.

"Love..."

"Mmmm???.." Sana curiously looks at her while chewing her chicken...

Tzuyu smile at her, because Sana is a really messed eater. She lean closer to her and immediately wipe Sana's side lips.

"Your such a messy eater (◍•ᴗ•◍).."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Sorry..."

"I want to tell you something.."

"About what?? The thing you need to say before??."

"Yeah.."

"Sure, what is it?? I've curious about it .."

"I'm quitting k-pop.."

Sana's eyes went wide, as she slowly dropped her chicken to the plate when she hear what Tzuyu said ...

"Y-You want what??.."

"I'm quitting k-pop.." Tzuyu repeated, as her wife was trying to sink in on her mind what she'd said.