Chapter 84

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was now completely drunk when some if her girl classmate invite her to drink...

"What the hell Tzu, Why did you drink????..." Chaeyoung said, as she was helping Tzuyu to stand up because she keep vomiting ...

"I-Im still not drunk *hik* chaengg.. *hik*...." Tzuyu laugh...

"Whoahhhh, I just left for a minute and here you are you just completely drunk..."

"*hik*.... Let's go back... Dont don't worry I'm still not drunk.. *hik*..." Tzuyu smiled widely...

"No.... Let's just go home now....."

"Why??? *hik*...."

"Ya, I'll gonna send you home now... Sana Unnie might scold me...." Chaeyoung frustratedly said as she was helping Tzuyu to get in into her car... 

12:45 PM when finally they already arrived in  Chou's Residence, Chaeyoung immediately help Tzuyu  to get out of the car when suddenly Chaeyoung suddenly flinched the moment she saw Sana coming to their direction...

"S-Sana Unnie..."

"What happened??? Where did you go??."

"Ahhhh, w-we attend our alumni party and... And Tzuyu got drunk..."

"What????.."

"Oohhhh *hik* wh-who is this????.." Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and she cupped her face... "Ehe *hik* y-you look like my wife...." Sana's eyebrows suddenly furrowed....

"Sana Unnie, please take care of her. I'll go ahead now..."

Chaeyoung bow her head and quickly enter her car and drive off.

-

"Ya ~ you're so heavy.... Walk properly..." Sana said, while helping Tzuyu to walks upstairs...

After 30 minutes Sana finally breath in when she successfully walks Tzuyu through their room without getting hurt..

"W-what's your name??? *hik* w-where ..  where am I???.."

Sana just rolled her eyes, as she walks downstairs to get some basin, water and alcohol...

When she's now starting to wipe Tzuyu's face, Her wife starts talking, talking about nonsense, Sana was just listening at her since she still irritated with her...

"I-I should be go home now..." Tzuyu said, while she's forcing her eyes to open... "I'll go now..." She added, and she was about to stand up....

"Ya, Just lay down and take some rest. I'm not still done wiping you..." Sana said...

"No *hik* m-my wife will be g-getting mad at me..."

"She's now totally mad, so better to sleep now...."

"W-why did you know?? That my wi-wife is mad? *hik* D-Do you know my wife??.."

"Yes..."

"I'm your wife pabo!..." Sana mumbled. 

"Y-You know what...." Tzuyu suddenly touch Sana's face and it made this to the latter to look at her...

"What???.." Sana curiously asked...

"You're beautiful 😁..." Tzuyu smile widely... "But.... *hik* Sana... My wife is more beautiful ..." Tzuyu smile still eyes was half-open..

Meanwhile, Sana's heart suddenly feel fluttered because of what Tzuyu said, because even though She's drunk she still not forget that she's married and the fact that She mentioned Sana's name, her wife's name for how many times....

"You made my heart fluttered..." Sana said...

Tzuyu smile....

"D-do you have phone??? I-I need to call my wife ... *hik* she must be worried right now..."

"I don't have phone..." Sana said and waiting for Tzuyu's reaction...

"J-just send me home... *hik* I'm afraid that Sana will be .. will be waiting for me for too long..."

Sana smile to what Tzuyu's answer, she no it's nonsense but She wanted to try something and see Tzuyu's reaction ....

She slowly lean her face to her drunk wife, it's now inch closer... She just want to see if Tzuyu will allowed another person to kissed her while she's completely drunk...

She was now about to kiss her when suddenly Tzuyu hold her shoulder to blocked her ....

"D-dont..."

"Why????.."

"Don't kiss me..."

"Why??? Your wife isn't here. You can cheat with her .. and she will never know..."

"I-I can't cheat with Sana... I-I don't want to break her h-heart. I-I don't wanna see her crying..."

Sana's heart melt when she heard those words from her wife...

"You really love your wife..."

"I-I do *hik*..." Tzuyu smile... "Sana... Sana is the only woman who owns my heart....s-so please don't... don't seduce me.." Tzuyu added....

"But why didn't you tell her that you went to your alumni party??? Didn't you know that she's been worrying since earlier???."

"That's why... *hik*... I want to go home.. I will explain to her.... I-I want to... I want to hug her..."

Sana suddenly smile, as she gently caressing the latter's face ...

"Sleep now Tzuyu~ah...."

"You .. You....."

"What???.."

"You... Really look my wife...." Tzuyu once again touch Sana's face....

"Really????..."

"Mmmm...but.... Sana is more beautiful..."

"I'am Sana...." Sana mumbled...

"Sleep now... And take some rest..." Sana cover her body with a blanket...

"J-just wake me up *hik* tomorrow early.  I-I need still to go home..."

"Alright... Sleep now..."

"What's your name by the way???...."

"Sana..."

"Sana?.... Sana????...M-my wife's name...is Sana..."

"Good Night ❤️..." Sana said as she quickly kissed Tzuyu's forehead...

Minutes later, Tzuyu was now peacefully sleeping while Sana was just staring at her while gently caressing her head... 

"Gonna talk to you tomorrow...." Sana whispered,  once again she kissed Tzuyu in this time it's on her lips then she now laid down beside her...

"Good night Tzuyu~ah ( ꈍᴗꈍ)..." Sana hugs the latter before she go to sleep...

xxxx