Chapter 32

Morning, Sana woke up as she suddenly feel the pain on her head...

"Ugh.. My head aches.." She said, as she rubs her temple..

She look around and saw no one, she stood up and immediately went to the bathroom...

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!...."

Sana immediately cover her eyes, the moment she saw Tzuyu inside the bathroom. Tzuyu was currently taking a bath and she forgot to locked the door..

"Ohhh My God!!!!!!..."

"What are you doing here?.." Tzuyu was also shocked, as she quickly grab the bathrobe and wear it..

"I'm going to pee!..." Sana was about to turned around when she accidentally slipped down..

"Awww! 😣.." Sana hit her elbow at the floor..

"Sana!.." Tzuyu runs to her and help her to stand up...

"Are you okay???.." Tzuyu asked as she check the latter's elbow.. "Is it hurt..."

"It is 😐.."

"Come here..."

Tzuyu turned of the water, and helped Sana to came out from the bathroom..

"Sit there..."

"Can you lock the door when you take a shower 🤨.." Sana annoyingly said..

"Whoahhh, so it's my fault? don't you know how to knock?.."

"So you're saying that it's my fault??🤨." Sana raise her left eyebrows.

"I didn't say that.." Tzuyu said..

The latter get some ice on the mini fridge and put it to the ice bag before she laid it to Sana's elbow...

"Pervert.." Sana mumble, and Tzuyu hear it..

"What did you just say???..."

Sana just rolled her eyes on Tzuyu ...

"Whoahhh, daebak... So I'm the pervert now?? You're the one who seducing me last night..."

"What???.."

"Here, look at what you did to my neck." Tzuyu show her neck to Sana.. "You just literally bite my neck and gave me 2 hickey's on it..." Tzuyu added...

"Don't tell me, I really did that?.."

"Whoahhh, who else would do it? then.."

"Whatever 🙄...."

"Whoahhh... Your mood swings are striking you again ehh..."

"That's your punishment because you're flirting last night.."

"Ehhh??? And who's I'm flirting with last night, when I'm busy watching you.."

"Absolutely with Elkie 😐...."

"I'm not flirting with Elkie.."

"I know you will denied it.. you don't need to explain.."

"Whoahh, Sana.. You just told me I love you last night, and now you're fighting with me."

Sana's ears perked the moment she hear those 3 words ..

"What?."

"You told me last night that, you love me.."

Sana's heart suddenly beat so fast, she's starting to curse herself on why earth she said it..

She already love Tzuyu even though she can't still remember her memories with her but she admit to herself that she still not ready to confess..