Chapter 16

Morning, Tzuyu woke up first to prepare their breakfast. Before she went down, She check the latter first...

She sneakily went to their room and luckily Sana is still sleeping while hugging Tzuyu...

"Good Morning Love 😊❤️..." Tzuyu smile as she kissed the latter's forehead.. "Daebak, You're so lucky because her attention is yours.." Tzuyu said, while caressing Gucci's tummy...

After checking the latter, Tzuyu goes down and went directly to the kitchen....

While she was cooking, Tzuyu suddenly received a call from Momo... so she immediately answer it.
.
.
.

Momo Unnie
Is Calling You............
Answer | Reject

Momo: Tzuyu~ah 😊

Momo: Good Morning ^^

Tzuyu: Hi Unnie ~

Momo: Why did you wake up so early?

Tzuyu: I'm cooking right now Unnie...

Tzuyu: I'm preparing our breakfast..

Momo: Whoahhh really??

Tzuyu: Mmmm 😊

Momo: How about Sana? How is she??..

Tzuyu: She's still sleeping Unnie.

Momo: Ohh, I see...

Tzuyu: Unnie, What time will you go here?..

Momo: We are still here, other members are still preparing some foods for Sana...

Tzuyu: Ohhh ~ She will be happy for sure... Komawo Unnie....

Momo: Your welcome Tzuyu~ah 😊

Momo: We will just gonna message you later if we already leave the dorm...

Tzuyu: Arasso... Take care Unnie..

Momo: Okay ~ 😊

-

After texting with Momo, Tzuyu continue what she was doing.. Minutes later, Sana came downstairs as she already woke up, Sana seated on the counter when she saw her hot coffee was already prepared ...

"Good Morning 😊.." Tzuyu greeted her...

"What would be good in the morning if you were the first person I see?.."

"Well, Sana loves to see my face every morning and........" Tzuyu walks closer to the latter..

"And what??? 🤨.." Sana curiously asked as she raised her left eyebrows..

"And..." Tzuyu lean her face to the latter and it made this to Sana to blush up..

"Damn this heart..."  Once again she start cursing herself. She looked to Tzuyu's eyes and she swear to God that the gaze that Tzuyu is giving to her can melt her heart at any moment...