Chapter 95

JYP Entertainment
Lunch Break

Tzuyu was now heading to TWICE resting room as she will be having her lunch with her wife when she arrives she saw Sana on the couch patiently waiting for her...

"Love 😊❤️..."

"You're here..." Sana stood up and immediately runs to Tzuyu... "Why you took so long???..." Sana pout...

"Sorry, I arrived just now ..." Tzuyu said as she gently rubs the latter's back... "Are you hungry???.."

"Mmmm ..." Sana pout...

"Kiyowo 😊❤️..." Tzuyu kissed Sana's cheeks... "Okay, let's go down and let's have our lunch.." Tzuyu sweetly smile as she held Sana's hand...

When they arrived in the cafeteria, Tzuyu immediately ordered their foods went back to their table...

"Here.." Tzuyu put the foods in the table..

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah ❤️..."

"How's your vocal lesson???.."

"It's good...😊 How about you?? What did you do in Chou Label???.."

"Dad told me to check the new designs of Chou Label Clothes for this coming winter..." Tzuyu said.. 

"Ohhhh, Arasso... I'm sure it will going to be trend again.."

-

After having their lunch Tzuyu and Sana decided to watch a movie inside Tzuyu's car since they have still time ...

Tzuyu's hand was opened and and it was in Sana's arms while Sana's head was leaning on the latter's shoulder....

"Tzuyu~ah...."

"Mmmm????."

"I love you ❤️..." Sana said, while she buried her face to the latter's neck...

"I love you too (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.." Tzuyu answer back and kissed Sana's crown .....

"I'm sleepy..." Sana said..

"You're sleepy eh but you're sniffing my neck..."

"Your neck is smells so good..." Sana said while kissing it...

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought you just want to sniff it...  You're kissing it now ❤️..."

"I can't help..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Aigooo 😁.." Tzuyu messed her hair...

"Did you saw Chaeyoung's Instagram post???..."

"Yeah..."

"She's really cheating with Minari, did you already talked to her?.." Sana sadly said...

"Uhmmm, But I'm not talking to her anymore. I wanted her to reflect on her mistake but seems like she's really happy with Somi..."

"I pity Minari, she's feel down since she broke up with Chaeyoung..."

"Don't worry love, Mina Unnie is a strong person she will overcome this...if Chaeyoung is not really for her, maybe there's a person, I mean a perfect person who can love her dearly ...."

"I was thankful for you before, when I cheated on you.. I realized earlier that you're really the person I love it just that, I was fall for a temporary happiness when I'm with Mark... If I haven't realize my feelings sooner maybe I already loose you..."

Sana said, while she tightly hugs her wife....

"You will never lose me love, even though you hurt many times my heart still finds you, My heart and my mind will still longing on you.... I'am actually the one who's thankful because you choose me over him... And the fact that you regret what you did, I appreciate it that..."

Tzuyu answer as she gently caressing the latter's arms...

"I'm happy because even though we face many struggle's and problems we are still together you, we are still holding each other's love ❤️ I'm grateful that you're my partner..."

"I'm honored to be your wife Love .. and when our baby will come I will promise to take care of you both, I will devote myself to the both of you .."

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah 😊❤️.."

"Your always welcome Love..." Tzuyu once again kissed her crown...

-

After an hour cuddling inside the car Tzuyu and Sana decided now to go back inside... Sana went to the Dance Practice Room since Momo message her that they're having a meeting for their upcoming vacation in Hawaii...

"I already asked Pdnim's permission and he allowed us to have a one week vacation in Hawaii...

"Really??? Whoahhh I'm so excited..." Momo happily said..

"ㅋㅋㅋ You can eat many food there 😊.." Dahyun jokingly said...

"How about Chaeyoung???.." Jeongyeon suddenly asked, and their eyes looks at her except Mina...

"Ya..." Nayeon pinched Jeongyeon's arms..

"Ouch.... "

"Just shut up...." Nayeon glared at her and her eyes pointed Mina, who was now quite .

"Ohhh, sorry 😁.." Jeongyeon peace a sign...

"Minari, Are you okay???.." Sana held Mina's hand..

"I'm okay Sana~Chan..." Mina smile at her.

"Don't think too much okay??? We are here for you, so don't mind Chaeyoung now..." Sana smile at her and hugs the latter...

"I miss seeing you smile Mitang..." Sana whispered...

Meanwhile, Mina can't hold her emotions anymore as she burst into tears... She really don't want to cry in front of her members but this time she break down into tears...

"Minariiiii..." Momo seated closer to her and hugs the latter...

"I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry if you guys are all affected because of my problem... I'm sorry...." Mina said between her sobs...

"Mina~ya it's okay...." Nayeon said, as she also went closer to her and hugs her.

All of them give Mina a hugs, they wanted to feel Mina that she's not alone .. they're trying their best to comfort her... .

"We are always here for you Mina ~ Unnie...." Dahyun said....

"If you're crying like this, it also break our hearts... We don't want to see you like this Mina~ya..." Jihyo said, as she can't also hold her emotions anymore as she burst also into tears...

"We are always here at your back, we will never leave you... So cheery up Mina~ya... Everything will be fine soon...." Jeongyeon Added...

"Thank You... Thank you so much..." Mina said, as she wipe her tears...

"We will help you to overcome this problem... We will promise you that..." Jihyo said...

"Komawo..."

"We missed our Mina, We missed the quite but Bubbly Mina we know... Please bring back the old Mina...." Sana said...

"I will try, I will try to move on, I will try to over come this pain... Thank you for encouraging me... Sorry for being burden to all of you .."

"Don't say that Mitang, you're not a burden to us... If you have  a problem, it's also our problem... We are always here... Always remember that...  We are family here..." Momo said as she wiped Mina's tears...

"Komawo..." Mina sincerely said...

"Don't cry now Mina..." Jeongyeon smile at her and pat her head... 

xxxx

SORRY LATE UPDATE 🤦
I JUST WOKE UP ‼️