Chapter 46

Tzuyu's fan meeting lasted almost 4 hours due to the amount of segment they created for the event.

Tzuyu is happy because she make all her fans happy even for just a few hours.

SATZU shipper's also had the chance to see Sana in person, Sana was happy because she saw how much Tzuyu's fans loved  her and she also felt the support of the fans for them, so she was grateful..

Tzuyu cried as she read her farewell message in front of her fans, promising to return to Taiwan to created another happy memories with her beloved fans in Taiwan.

Before Tzuyu said goodbye fans prepare a simple but heart whelming birthday greetings for her, Tzuyu was happy because she had the opportunity to celebrate her birthday in the place where she was born. She appreciates all the love and support of her fans...

-

After her fan meeting, Sana decided to have a dinner date with her wife since it's Tzuyu's birthday today... she actually do a reservation in a private reservation last night...

Minutes later, Tzuyu's cake has been arrived ..

"I'll gonna sing for you ♡(> ਊ <)♡.." Sana said as she started to sing a birthday song for Tzuyu...

"Saengil chukha hamnida

Saengil chukha hamnida
Saranghaneun Tzuyu~ah
Saengil chukha hamnida

생일 축하합니다 생일 축하합니다
saeng-il chukha-hamnida saeng-il chukha-hamni da
(Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you)

지구에서 우주에서 제일 사랑합니다
jigueseo wujueseo jeil saranghamnida
(In the earth and whole universe, I love you most) ( ˘ ³˘)♥ ...."

"Yehey! Happy Birthday Tzuyu~ah ..." Sana stood up and she kissed Tzuyu on her lips ..

"Thank you Love ((•ө•)♡ ..."

"Your welcome Tzuyu~ah, you deserve the love and happiness ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱ ..."

"I already found my happiness, because I already found you Love 🙂 Thank you for everything."

"Anything for you Tzuyu~ah (ʘᴗʘ✿)

-

When they get back to their hotel room, Tzuyu  enter the room first when suddenly she felt two arms on her back sliding through her waist...

"Love..." Tzuyu feel Sana's presence so she face her.

Sana wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape and she smile...

"I want to give you the gift you want from me.." Sana seductively said as her eyes landed to her wife's lips...

Tzuyu smile at her, she know what it means beside of the dinner date she also wanted to make love with her wife for this special day, Sana will be granting it so she immediately kissed the latter on her lips...

First their kissed was sweet, but the moment when Tzuyu nibble Sana's lowered lips and have the full access through the latter's mouth, their kiss went to deep and more passionate...

Their tongue battle with dominance until Sana escape a sweet little moan the moment she feel Tzuyu start sucking her tongue... They both walk closer to the bed without breaking the kiss.