Chapter 37

2:30 AM,  Tzuyu was currently still  watching on her laptop when suddenly she noticed Sana, who was now sweating so hard. She also saw the tears coming from her eyes...

"Love???.." Tzuyu quickly put down her laptop and check her wife.

"Sana, wake up.." Tzuyu start shaking Sana's shoulder for her to wake up.. "Sana??? Love please wake up..."

Sana suddenly hear Tzuyu's crystal voice.. she slowly opened her eyes and there she saw the girl she longing for the whole time...

"Tzuyu~ah..." She immediately hugs the latter as she start to burst into tears...

"What happened?? Shhhh stop crying now... Tell me what happened??.."

"Tzuyu ~ah... Please believe me I didn't
Kissed Vernon, please believe me.."

Tzuyu was surprised on what her wife said.. So, she face Sana to her..

"Y-You remember everything now??.."

Sana nod, and continue hugging the latter...

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry if you saw that video... But believe me I don't want it... I didn't cheat on you Tzuyu~ah..."

"Shhhh...." Tzuyu gently caressing the latter's back... "I believe you Sana, stop crying now Love..."

"Sorry...Sorry..."

"I should be the one who say sorry, I'm sorry if I didn't answer your question right away.. so, stop crying now...."

Tzuyu stood up and get some water.. "Here, drink water first .." Sana glady accept and drink it ..

10 minutes later, Sana is now already calmed. She was currently laying down to Tzuyu's top while Tzuyu was gently caressing her back ..

"Are you okay now???.." Tzuyu asked..

"Mmmm..."

"Did you have a nightmare earlier? You made me worried, I thought something bad happen to you.."

"I dream of you.." Sana face the latter. "And Elkie..." She added and pout...

"Me and Elkie Unnie??.."

"There's something happened between you two, and I saw it.. then I just found myself crying along the sea side until my memories with you suddenly flashing on my mind...Tzuyu~ah.. please don't leave me.."

"I won't..." Tzuyu touch Sana's face.
"I will never leave you. Your dream is just a dream that will never going to happen. Elkie Unnie is such a good friend of mine. She care for me, and she also care for you Love, I will never cheat on you I promise that..."

"I love you...." Sana sincerely said, while looking directly to Tzuyu's eyes.

Tzuyu can't hold her emotions anymore, her tears suddenly fall the moment she hear those 3 words from her wife...

"Sorry, for being late..." Sana, said and she wipe the latter's tears.

"I love you, Sana..."

Tzuyu slowly lean her face to the latter and claim Sana's lips.. Their kissed was soft, gentle and passionate.. when they lips parted, they both catching their breath...

"Sleep now, Sana 🙂.."

"Good night Tzuyu~ah..." Sana give Tzuyu a kissed on her cheeks before she buried her face to the latter's neck and sleep.

Tzuyu let Sana sleep on her top, she don't mind the weight on her body as long as it's Sana. She suddenly smile, and heartbeat was now thumping so hard, because of happiness...