Chapter 35

Evening, they're all in the cottage  and they are all busy preparing for their dinner. Elkie and Tzuyu was grilling on the meat, while Sana, Nayeon, Jihyo and Momo was just on the table and singing since they rent a karaoke, while Mina, Chaeyoung  was cutting some of the ingredients Meanwhile, Dahyun and Jeongyeon was on the mini bar and buying some drinks.

"Tzuyu~ah did you already told Sana~Unnie your plan??.." Elkie suddenly asked, while mixing some sauce.

"No not yet Unnie.. I'm still looking for a good timing ..."

"What if she don't allow you??.."

"Even she allow me or not, I already made up my mind .."

"Don't worry Tzu, we always at your back and for sure Sana Unnie will understand. We will support your decision.."

"Komawo Unnie.."

"Guys, we already bought our drinks.." Jeongyeon said, as Dahyun and her holding a 1 case of beer.

"Unnie, don't tell us you're gonna drink all of that..." Dahyun said.

"No, don't worry Dahyunie 😁..." Nayeon said...

After grilling all the meat, Tzuyu seated beside Sana...

"You okay??.."

"Mmm 😊.." Sana cling her arms to Tzuyu..

"Hey, I won't allowing you to drink.." Tzuyu whispered to her ears..

"ㅋㅋ Fine, I don't actually want to drink right now.."

"Great ^_^ ...."

"Tzuyu~ah are you going to join us??..." Momo asked.

"No, Unnie.. we would also have to return early to the room later, So that Sana can rest."

"Whoahh, Chou Tzuyu is so perfect.." Jihyo said...

"Such a wife material.." Jeongyeon jokingly said..

"Chaengie is a perfect Girlfriend too.." Mina suddenly said, and their eyes went to her, because this is the first time Mina say those things.

"Minari.." Chaeyoung mumbled and she suddenly blush...

"Kiyowo .." Elkie smilingly said she saw Chaeyoung reddish cheeks.

"Ey, by the way..  when will you revealed to the public that you two are dating??." Dahyun asked.

"We still don't have plans Dahyun Unnie, since I don't want to put Mina in pressure. What matters most is, We're happy right now.." Chaeyoung sincerely said..

"Chaengie is right..." Mina saud  agree .
"Whoahh, I envy you..."

"How about you Unnie??.. How's your love life??..." Chaeyoung suddenly asked. Sana looks at Dahyun, because she knows who's Dahyun's love..

"Uh, I think she like someone else.. since she's always happy when she's always with that person.." Dahyun sadly said.

Meanwhile, Momo just drink some water and quickly averted her attention to Nayeon.

"You remember who's Dahyun's love?." Tzuyu whispered to Sana's ears..

"Mmmm, I pity her..."

"Don't worry, she can be move on soon." Tzuyu said as she gently rubs Sana's shoulder.

"I hope so..."

-

After having their dinner, Tzuyu and Sana already bid their goodbye..