Chapter 47

When they got back to Korea, Tzuyu & Sana immediately go to their work. TWICE are still busy preparing for their upcoming comeback while Tzuyu was now preparing for her upcoming world tour.

JYP Entertainment
Dance Practice Room

TWICE are currently waiting for their instructor, the other girls are stretching while Sana and Jihyo are on the couch talking...

Meanwhile, Sana noticed the tension between Dahyun, Momo and Nayeon when suddenly they hear Nayeon...

"Dahyun~ah, are you really going to avoid me???.." Nayeon asked, and all their eyes went to her.

"I'm not avoiding you Unnie.." Dahyun said in a lowered voice without looking with Nayeon...

"Yes, you are... It's  obvious..." Nayeon is now starting to get irritated ...

Dahyun stood up and she was about to leave when Nayeon talks once again...

"I'm still talking to you, Dahyunie.."

"Ya, the other day you two were like that. what happened to the both of you ?? what are you arguing about?.." Jeongyeon said, as she also feel the tension between them.

"Nothing Unnie.." Dahyun answer...

"Nothing??? Are you sure? Why don't you tell them everything??..." Nayeon said.

"Unnie please, I don't have time to argue with you.."

"But you have time avoiding me????.."

"Nayeon~Unnie.." Momo walks closer to Nayeon to stop her.

"What's with them? Did they fight??.." Sana whispered to Jihyo...

"Mmmm, while you we're gone. Nayeon Unnie confronted her because Dahyun is starting to avoid her with Momo... I'm there with Mina, and Nayeon Unnie was starting to get annoyed because of Dahyun's sudden act." Jihyo explained.

"Ohhhh..."

"We don't know what's their problem or what are they arguing about.."

"I don't avoiding you Unnie..."

"It's obvious Dahyun, don't denied it..."

"Then what do you want me to do?! You still expecting me to treat you like before?! While seeing Momo Unnie happy with you???!."

They all went shocked when Dahyun shouts at Nayeon, and when they heard what she said...

"Y-You like Momo~Chan???.." Mina asked.

"Whoahh, daebak... So you're shouting me now???? So you really wanted to drop the formalities here???.." Nayeon said...

"Unnie, stop that let's talk about your problem in a calm way..." Jihyo said as she stood up and walks closer to them..

-

The tension between Nayeon and Dahyun suddenly fade away when Jihyo speak. After having their practice, Sana received a message from Tzuyu she asked the latter to meet her in one of the dance practice room.

Before Sana went to Tzuyu, she brought some snacks for the latter... Minutes later she already arrived in 'Bobby Brown' Dance practice room...

"Tzuyu~ahhh (ʘᴗʘ✿)..."

Sana immediately run and hugs her wife..

"Ey, don't run...~ ..." Tzuyu hugs her back...

"I brought you some snacks (◠‿・)—☆."

"Komawo ( ꈍᴗꈍ) ~ exactly I'm currently in a break right now ..."

They seated on the floor, as Sana was arranging all the foods...