Chapter 9

Day have passed and Vernon is still continue bothering Sana.... But Sana was completely ignoring him.

It's a typical Sunday Morning and Sana was the first one who woke up so she decided to prepare their breakfast...

Minutes later, Tzuyu woke up when she didn't feel Sana's presence she slowly opened her eyes and Sana was not there..

She stood up and went directly to the bathroom to wash her face before she headed downstairs..

Tzuyu saw her wife busy cooking at the kitchen, Sana didn't notice her presence since she's washing some plates...

Tzuyu walks closer to her as she slowly slipped her hands to the latter's waist...

"Tzuuu ❤️..."

"Good Morning 😊😘.." Tzuyu kissed her cheeks...

"Good Morning..." Sana turned around to face the latter... "Why you looks so cute every morning? 😂..." Sana cupped Tzuyu's face ..

Tzuyu locked Sana in her arms...

"And why are you so hot in this early morning???.." Tzuyu smile at her ...

"I'm not wearing make up tho 😅.."

"Even so, you are still beautiful in my eyes."

"You never failed to make me blushed Tzuyu~ah..."

"I'm in love with you everyday 😘.." Tzuyu kissed Sana's lips...

"So do I. I love you everyday and I'am happy to be with you." Sana answer as quickly kissed the latter's lips. "Enough for your sweet talks.. let's eat now  😊.." Sana added as she escape to Tzuyu's arms.

-

Tzuyu and Sana was now having their breakfast.. and after having their breakfast Tzuyu volunteer to wash all the plates...

"Love, do you have schedule today?.."

"This afternoon, I have.."

"What is it??.."

"I will go to JYPE building we will sign all the albums .."

"I see, Do you want me to dropped you there??.."

"No need Tzu, Manager pinky oppa will fetch me here later.."

"Arasso..."

Sana prepare some chips and drinks before she went to the living room... Tzuyu was browsing something on her laptop while Sana was playing with Gucci...

"Tzuuu..."

"Hmmm??.."

"Your birthday is coming soon..."

"Mmmm.. 😊."

"What do you want in your birthday??.."

"ㅋㅋㅋYou 😊❤️.."

"Eh??? ... Seriously, what do you want I will buy it.."

"Uhmm, anything love.. what matters to me is you. I'm happy to be with you on my birthday." Tzuyu closed her laptap and face the latter.

"Besides I already received my gift from you. The time you accepted my proposal to be your wife, there I already received my gift." She added as she gently caressing the latter's face ..

"Tzuyu~ahhh..." Sana quickly hugs the latter...

"But if you will ask me what gift I want..." Tzuyu lean her face to Sana's ear.. "I want to make love with you on that day..." She whispered...