Chapter 100

T-Tzuyu~ah *hik* she doesn't Love me anymore..." Mina buried her face to Tzuyu's neck, while latter can still hear her sobs...

"Unnie, stop crying now..." Tzuyu said as she gently caressing the latter's back...

"T-Tzuyu~ah... I-I hope *hik* I can find... I can find someone like you..." Mina gently touch Tzuyu's face...

"U-Unnie...."

"I'm ....*hik* I'm tired now..." Mina suddenly close her eyes as her face landed on Tzuyu's neck....

"Unnie???..."

Tzuyu hear Mina's little snore..... Mina  was now fall asleep because of tiredness...

"Tzuyu~ahhhh..."

Tzuyu's eyes went wide when she hear a familiar voice calling her name.. she slowly turned her head around...

"Sana...."

"Ohhh My God! Minari!!...." Momo and Jihyo runs to Mina and help her to stand up ..

"JYP was already at the building she can't see Mina like this..." Sana said.

"Tzuyu~ah, can you drive Momo and Mina back to the dorm??? ..." Jihyo asked.

"Sure Unnie..."

"Okay, let's brought Mina to the parking lot..."

"How about our schedule???.." Momo asked.

"Don't worry about that, I'll just gonna make an excuse later if Manager~nim find you.."

-

Tzuyu didn't have the chance to talk to her wife since she and Momo was helping Mina...

"Unnie, I'll gonna carry Mina~Unnie so it won't be hassle..."

Sana suddenly looked at their directon and she saw how Tzuyu carry Mina...

"Just wait for us in the parking lot..." Tzuyu said...

"Arasso.." Momo runs first...

"Sana~ya???..." Jihyo tried to get Sana's attention...

"Sana?????..." Jihyo tap Sana's shoulder and this time Sana get back to her sense...

"Let's clean this bottle.."

"Ahhh, Okay...sorry.." Sana force to smile...

-

When Tzuyu finally safely send Momo and Mina back to the dorm, She was now heading to Chaeyoung condo, she's trying to call the latter but Chaeyoung isn't responding at all...

When she arrived at Chaeyoung's Building she immediately went to her condo, she pressed the door bell and finally Chaeyoung opened the door..

"Somi~ya did you left some ------ " Chaeyoung wasn't able to finish what she was trying to say because she was suddenly shocked of Tzuyu's presence... "T-Tzuyu~ah..."

"Somi~ya?????..." Tzuyu irritatedly said...

"What are you doing here??? Is there any problem???.." Chaeyoung asked.

"You are the problem! What the hell are you doing??? Mina went here earlier you didn't even bother to follow her?!.."

"She will be more hurt if I follow her..."

"She's hurt Chaeyoungie!!! Your girl is in pain right now, and that is because of you! What's wrong with you???! Why did you suddenly change!..." Tzuyu can't control her emotions as she was now shouting to Chaeyoung...