Chapter 102

14 Days after....

Tzuyu and Sana was now heading to the hospital to have the result. Sana was extremely nervous she was mentally praying and hoping a for a good news.

"Love...." Tzuyu held Sana's hand... "Relax okay..." Tzuyu smile and kissed her hand...

"I'm nervous Tzu, What if....."

"Don't think negative, I'm also expecting for a good result so I'm also nervous ..... Just think positive love..."

-

After 1 hour of travel they already arrived in the hospital. Tzuyu was holding Sana's hand while heading to Doctor Park's room.

"Good Morning Doc..."

"Good Morning Ms.and Mrs.Chou, have a sit.."

"Thank You..."

"So, are you ready for the results????.." Doctor Park asked and smile...

"Uhm, we're kinda nervous right now especially my wife..."

"Yeah, obviously 😊 so...." Doctor Park, Stood up and walks closer to her file cabinet and her get a white folder, she opened it and smile and went back to her seat. "So..... Are you ready to hear the result???.."

"Yes we are ready..." Tzuyu said...

"Okay, I wanted to say that the IVF process we do is successful...."

"R-Really????.." Tzuyu unbelievably said..

"Whoahhhh 😍..." Sana's heart race fast because of sudden excitement...

"Yes, the Fertilised eggs (embryos) are successfully grown in an incubator for a few days.... So here's the thing...."

Tzuyu and Sana became serious, as they are now seriously listening to Doctor Park's explanation. 

"1 or 2 healthy embryos are transferred into Sana's uterus using a thin tube inserted into the vagina and cervix. Since you two decided that Sana will be carrying your child she will go into that procedure and If an embryo successfully implants, Sana becomes pregnant. She will need to wait two weeks for a pregnancy test. Do you understand????.."

"So, She can now undergo in embryo implants???.." Tzuyu asked.

"Yes, definitely... And the good news is if your will undergo in IVF Process you can both choose your prefer gender for your baby.."

"We can personally select????.."

"Yes, Sex selection is possible because males and females have different sex chromosome combinations. Females have an XX chromosome pair and males have an XY chromosome. Being able to selectively choose sperm that contain a desired X or Y chromosome or embryos containing either XX or XY chromosome pairs enables one to choose the sex of their child..."

"Don't worry within 2 to 3 months and if the baby was healthy inside of Sana, I can finally tell your baby's gender.

"Uhmmm, either girl or boy we are okay with it. Just put the healthy embryo's on her... What ever the result is we are okay with it..."

"Okay, so Are you ready???.." Doctor asked Sana... "If not yet, we can do this tomorrow or the other day but much better if already implant the embryo to you. But don't worry because Any remaining healthy embryos can be frozen and stored for later use if needed...."

"I'll leave you for two minutes so that you can made the decision already..." Doctor Park smile and leaves the room.

The moment Doctor Park leaves the room, Tzuyu quickly looks at her wife and held her hand...