Chapter 104

Morning Tzuyu suddenly wake up the moment  she smell something delicious downstairs. She check Sana on her side but the latter isn't there, Tzuyu just smile knowing that  Sana was the one preparing their breakfast for today...

Tzuyu do her morning routine first before she went downstairs.. the moment she went to the kitchen  she immediate hugs her wife from behind...

"Good Morning Mommy..." Tzuyu whispered to her ears as she slowly slipped her hands to the latter's waist, Sana smile and face her.

"Good Morning Daddy..." Sana sweetly greeted her as she cupped Tzuyu's face...

"What are you cooking???..."

"I'm cooking omelette and Bacon's..."

"Whoahh 😍 ~ I'm hungry..." Tzuyu said as she rubs her tummy.

"Sit down now, I'll prepare the plates...."

"Arasso, by the way do you have a schedule today?." Tzuyu asked...

"No, I don't have... Momo and Nayeon Unnie will be going here later by the way.."

"Really???.."

"Yeap, how about you? Do you have any schedule today???.."

"I have my jacket album filming but I postponed it..."

"Ehhh, why???..."

"I wanted to be with you today and I need to watch you 24/7...."

"Tzu... I'm still not yet pregnant tho (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 ...."

"I know, but I just want to spent my whole day with you (✿ ♡‿♡) that album jacket filming can wait..."

"Aigoo, just say that you're too lazy to go to work..."  Sana said and Tzuyu smile widely..

"ㅋㅋㅋ What time Momo and Nayeon Unnie will arrive here???.."

"Before lunch, they're will be having their lunch here..."

"Really??? So we must cook then..."

"Yeahhhh (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ absolutely we need to cook a lot because Momoring is such a eating monster...." Sana jokingly said...

While they are having their breakfast, Sana received a sudden call from her parents so quickly answer it.

.
.
.
.

Mom
Is Calling You....

Mrs.Minatozaki: Sana 🙋

Sana: Mom, Dad....

Mr.Minatozaki: Sweetheart, how are you?

Sana: I'm fine dad. I'm doing good.

Tzuyu: Hi, Mom Hi, Dad... お元気ですか?(How are you?)...

Mrs.Minatozaki: 私たちは良いTzuyuです。(We are good Tzuyu, we miss you both)

Mr.Minatozaki: また来日するのはいつですか?お会いできるのを楽しみにしています。(when will you visit japan again??? we are excited to see you both.)

Tzuyu: たぶん今月の最後の週、サナの妊娠の結果がすでにわかっているとき。😊 (maybe this last week of the month, when  we already know the results of Sana's pregnancy.)