Chapter 74

Ritz Carlton
SATZU's penthouse

Tzuyu and Sana was on the bed, Tzuyu was on top of Sana locking her wife from her arms while intently staring at her.

"Ya ~ Tzuyu, won't Darren look for us? Because all of a sudden we are lost in the cinema..." Sana said...

"Stop minding other's ... I'm still mad at you..." Tzuyu seriously said.. 

"Whoahhh, you have the guts to be mad???..."

"Why are you showing your sweetest smile to that fucking jerk???..."

"I want to clarify, He's not a jerk, he's a fan...Chou Tzuyu.."

"Your siding him????..."

"Huh???.."

"You should be punish right now..." Tzuyu seriously said... She smirked as she kissed Sana hungrily...

Tzuyu starts removing Sana's top without breaking the kiss.....

"Stripped off your skirts...."

"What??.."

"I said stripped of your skirts.." Tzuyu once again said...

Sana just obey her, she slowly removed her pants and underwear... Sana starts to blush when she noticed Tzuyu was just staring at body...

"Will you just going to watch me ???..." Sana curiously asked... And Tzuyu just smirked at her...

"You're so impatient love..."

"Let's just stop this if you're just ------- ...."

Tzuyu once again cut her off, She claimed Sana's lips as they both kissed passionately, more passionate than before...

Sana let out a little moan as she wrapped her arms to Tzuyu's nape...

Tzuyu begin to trail her fingers up and down through Sana's body while Tzuyu squeeze her left breast...

"Ahhhh..." Sana moan, when the latter starts Sucking her breast, playing and squeezing it hard... "Ohhh ~ G-God T-Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu shower her kisses through her neck leaving a some red marks on it... Her kisses went down as she slowly spread the latter's legs while she position herself down there...

"Ahhhh...ahhh... Sh*t ..." Sana let out a loud moan when Tzuyu dragged her talented tongue down to Sana's wet core...

Tzuyu looks at her wife and smirked, the moment she saw Sana Throwing her head back while she continued grinding her tongue to her womanhood...

"O-H GOD!..." Sana's arched back when Tzuyu flick and sucks Sana's button ....

"You seems enjoying it Love???.." Tzuyu asked, while smirking...

"Damn You Tzu ....." Sana said, while slowly catching her breath...

"Call me Daddy, Sana..." Tzuyu lean her face to her, while rubbing the latter's clit...

"Is this how you punish??? As far as I know I didn't do anything wrong..." Sana said...

"Yes You did. You smile to that jerk, you even eat his sandwhich..."

Tzuyu gazed turn to a lustful one, she went back to Sana's core and gave her more pleasure...

Without a warning Tzuyu inserted her middle finger to Sana's core, and it made to Sana to moan louder...

"Ahh... F*ck..." Tzuyu begin to thrust her finger in a slow pace ...

"F-faster .... T-Tzuyu~ah..." Sana demand, Tzuyu just smirked, as she stop thrusting her finger...

"The fuck! Tzuyu..." Sana suddenly shout at her..

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What???.." Tzuyu begin to thrust in a slow pace...

"W-would you please... Would you please thrust it faster???.." Sana said...

"No, unless you call me daddy, and moan my name.." Once again Tzuyu stop thrusting her finger...

"TZUYU!!!!!..."

"ㅎㅎㅎ Begged for it Love..."

"I really hate you!!!.."

"You don't want it??? ~ okay then, let's stop this 😊.." Tzuyu said, and she was now about to pull out her finger from the latter's core when suddenly.....

"DADDY!! ~ PLEASE F*CK ME DADDY TZUYU...."

Tzuyu smile as she quickly put another finger to Sana's core and begin to thrust it faster...

"Ahhhhh ~ sh*t Daddy oOhh ~F*ck...."

"Moan My name Sana..."

"D-Daddy T-Tzuyu! Ahhhh... ..." Sana once again arched her back the moment Tzuyu successfully hitting her g-spot...

After thrusting, her finger she suddenly pulled it out and removed her own clothes and pants and flipped their position...

"Ride on me.." Tzuyu command... Meanwhile Sana suddenly blush the moment she feel her thing touch to Tzuyu...

Sana began riding to it and grinding to Tzuyu's core while the latter lift her back as she takes Sana's nipple through her mouth sucking and biting it causing Sana to clench around her.

Minutes later Tzuyu again flipped their position, she's now top of Sana and this time she's the one who ride at her,a she began thrusting her hips violently causing her wife to scream in pleasure...

"Daddy ~ Ahhh... W-Why so good Tzuyu~ahhhh.... Damnn..." Sana suddenly moan as she bite her lips...

Tzuyu again position herself down to Sana's core she will continue her unfinished business... Tzuyu inserted her two finger, and starts thrusting it again as it more harder than before...

"Ooohh ~ G-God..."

Sana's wall clench because of Tzuyu's powerful thrust..  Sana scream louder as she feel so much pain and pleasure, she scream from the top of her lungs when she feel that she coming near...

"D-addy Tzuyu, I-I'm f*cking near!!.."

Tzuyu deepen and buried harder her finger as continue thrusting wild inside Sana until the latter's core exploded with her orgasms...

Tzuyu and Sana both catching their breath... Tzuyu face her wife with full of admirations and desires...

"Show your sweetest smile again to others, I swear I'll gonna punish you again.." Tzuyu said, while slowly catching her breath...

"I will glady take your punishment Daddy Tzuyu..." Sana answer back, as she cupped Tzuyu's face...

Tzuyu smile and kissed her forehead.. "I love you Mommy ◉‿◉..."

"I love you too Daddy ❤️

xxxxx

So, are we Quitz now
(◕ᴗ◕✿)