Chapter 13

Tzuyu prepare some snacks for Sana, and when she came back to their room she caught the latter playing with Gucci....

"Love....."

Sana looks at her...

"Here's your snacks..." Tzuyu put down the tray and seated beside the latter...

"I told you, don't call me Love.."

"Sorry, I'm not used to it. Unnie..." Tzuyu smile at her as she rubs her nape...

Sana Suddenly froze the moment she saw Tzuyu's angelic smile...

"Ugh, here's comes my heart again..what does she have, why does my heart throb so fast every time I see her?." Sana mumble to herself...

"Love??..."

Sana suddenly came back to her sense when Gucci barks...

"Are you alright??.." Tzuyu asked as she put her hand to the latter's hand.

"Whatever 🙄..." Sana said, as she push Tzuyu's  hands away. 

"You're so mean...." Tzuyu pouts...

"What did you just say?? 😕.." Sana asked, as she looked Tzuyu once again...

She start cursing herself, and she regret looking to Tzuyu...

"Why on earth does she still have to do that?? Ugh, Heart can you please calm down?? I still don't know her.. and I don't know if I can trust her..." She once again mumble to herself.

"Don't pout!.." Sana said as she grab the bread on the plate and quickly covered it to Tzuyu's mouth...

Tzuyu for sure surprised to the latter's sudden action...

"You're pissing me off 😒😒.." Sana said...

"What did i do? And can you please don't shout??...."

"Tsk... Get out..."

"What???.."

"I said get out..."

"Sana..."

"Out..." Sana glared at her..

"Okay fine ... I will leave now.."

Tzuyu stood up and carry Gucci on her arms, she was about to go out but suddenly...

"Stop..." Sana said...Tzuyu turned her back .. expecting the latter change her mind...

"Yes? 😊.."

"Leave the dog here and you can now leave."

"Are you serious??.."

"What do you think?? 🤨.." Sana raise her left eyebrows..

Tzuyu did nothing so she left Gucci in Sana's room and leave ..

She go downstairs and went to the living room..

"She likes gucci more than me 🙁." Tzuyu mumble as she pout...

Meanwhile, Sana continue playing with Tzuyu's dog...

"So, your name is Gucci 😍 How cute..." Sana said as she caressing Gucci's tummy.

"Gucci~Chan... Do you know me??.." Sana cutely asked,  and Gucci snuggle his body to her...

"ㅋㅋㅋ Kiyowo 😍..."

"How about Tzuyu, Do I really know her??." She suddenly asked, and Gucci jsut barks at her.. 

"I don't know what happened, They told me that Tzuyu is a part of my life but Why I can't remember her?, I still don't trust her..." Gucci wiggle his tail...